GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Has anyone used or fitted the BLITZ dual SBC boost controller? What is it like to use? How does it hold the boost? Any major spikes? (only planning to go to 1.4 max)

2. What tyre pressures do you run in the 18 inch rims lot? I have 18 inch GT1s and run about 32 psi?

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Boost controller

Nick, if you go to the gallery section under jasons R32 there is a picture of my boost controller which is laso blitzn SBC.
If this is the same unti i could maybe tell you how it runs however i would be more interested in hearing what the second set of hi / lo controls do along with the `scramble` facility

cheers,

Jason

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nick, i've got a DSBC in my GTI-R.

Boost REALLY well, and holds the boost perfectly. Some great features on it too. Also, doesn't shout "come and steal me", so won't attract unwanted attention.

There are some good websites out there that detail the DSBC and how to set it up (although Mark sorted it all for me).

In terms of use - very simple to use. You can set up 4 boost settings - which you switch between simply by turning the left knob. It's got a 30 splash mode (which i haven't used or setup). It's got a warning limit and a boost cut if the limit is exceeded (how much it cuts can be controlled in the settings). Great bit of kit if you ask me.

Daz

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ive got one on mine, the car came with it. The garage who fitted it made a complete pigs ear of it so after i did my own personal crash coure in learning how to set it up, it now works fine. If you need any details of how to do it i can let you know. Am tempted to swap it for the nice shiny AVCR thats sat on my desk though, Mmmm shiny!!!

Billy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts