JapFreak786 said:
Defo.

Unless it has been re-painted.

Defo Midnight purple 3,as it was multi-flip,and not like the MP2
whats multi-flip ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think I spoke to the guy who owned this in Hinckley a month ago. Nice colour and it had a Hiper muffler. I can't for life of me remember if he said it had a respray cos we were discussing the vast difference between my R33 midnight purple to his.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
There's 2-3 MP3's in the uk that i know of and 2 that have been resprayed that i know of, 1 of which was a Red uk car originaly, did it have Nismo GT3's by any chance?

Tony

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Proud Owner of the Elusive Midnite Purple R34!!

Hello, to all .....
Guys, im the owner of this beast!
I remember speaking to some guys over in hinckley, in town.
I have also recently discovered that this beast throws out plumes of fire... so keep da eyz open!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I saw a purple R33 GT-R on Hollyhead Road last week, he'd been pulled over as he had no front plate. I gave it some when I came past so I'm guessing he spotted (or more likely heard) me. Anyone from here?

·
Premium Member
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that must have been us :p ,Hollyhead Rd being the one near the B&Q/Morrisons store?

If so,was defo us,the plate came off on the motorway,been sitting inside the car,waiting for the priveate plate to be fitted to it still.

Where you in the Impreza?
It's also Black,not midnight purple ;)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
JapFreak786 said:
that must have been us :p ,Hollyhead Rd being the one near the B&Q/Morrisons store?
That's the one. I came past in the Gunmetal R32 GT-R going towards town just as your Dad was pulling off. Dropped it to second and gave it some boot so you must've heard it! The police certainly appeared to. :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol,i didn't hear anything sadly,didn't even see you as i was looking at the police.

i heard the police talk about another car that should have stopped.

We got to get a meet going in Cov,as i've seen about 6 different Skyline's there,one of them being at the Uni,guy comes on this fourm a fair bit

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
JapFreak786 said:
lol,i didn't hear anything sadly,didn't even see you as i was looking at the police.

i heard the police talk about another car that should have stopped.

We got to get a meet going in Cov,as i've seen about 6 different Skyline's there,one of them being at the Uni,guy comes on this fourm a fair bit
I came past as the police were walking back to their car so they weren't talking about me! I only nipped from 20-50 so nothing too silly.

A meet sounds like fun.

·
Premium Member
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ah rite,ok,then they were talking about the Impreza.

Just name a time and place,and i should be able to be there.
I'm at the uni there anyway,so i'm there everyday of the week,we could just meet up sometime?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts