GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short , have had one of my cars mopped by a cowboy, its got holograms left everywhere, I'll need to have this re mopped or corrected if possible.

Can anyone recommend some creditable in the bedfordshire or london area.

Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Talk to this guy Home He is based in Surrey

His name is Ed and he done a new car detail and applied Modesta BC-05 and done an amazing job.There is a thread on here showing pics of my car,but he has since moved the pictures.I can email you pictures if you want to see his work.There is one picture of my car on his web site,its the white GTR

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
At the same time worth naming who did a bad job so no other fellow GT-R owners get a bad job done, but if your not one to name and shame then that's up to you.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Give Dean at Shefford Valeting a call. He's based at Aylesbury so you can get him to detail your car just after Chris (AutoTorque) has done the wheel alignment.

Shefford Valeting Aylesbury - Home

If you want recommendations, speak to John Miskin (nurburgringgtr on here; that's his black - now smurf blue - GTR on Shefford Valeting's homepage :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
Give Dean at Shefford Valeting a call. He's based at Aylesbury so you can get him to detail your car just after Chris (AutoTorque) has done the wheel alignment.

Shefford Valeting Aylesbury - Home

If you want recommendations, speak to John Miskin (nurburgringgtr on here; that's his black - now smurf blue - GTR on Shefford Valeting's homepage :thumbsup:

These guys are not far from me , if their work is good I would use them myself

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
To make a long story short , have had one of my cars mopped by a cowboy, its got holograms left everywhere, I'll need to have this re mopped or corrected if possible.

Can anyone recommend some creditable in the bedfordshire or london area.

Thanks
Hi
My car as we speak is in the hands of Philip Smith. His unit is in Bedford town center. This guy knows all about paint finishing. I hope to pick car up today. Will post photos ASAP. Google him!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hi
My car as we speak is in the hands of Philip Smith. His unit is in Bedford town center. This guy knows all about paint finishing. I hope to pick car up today. Will post photos ASAP. Google him!!

Philip Smith is an eminent American classical trumpet player. He is former Principal Trumpet with the New York Philharmonic and played with the group from 1978 to 2014. Smith, born in the UK, is from a Salvation Army background.?? ;)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have got to say, hats off to paul and his team, there service is incredible, ive never had service to a level he provided. I had regular calls, updates, always informed, very impressed.

The outcome of the actual car had me amazed, pictures really don't do it justice , I would strongly recommend anyone who needs any kind of detailing to visit Paul without any hesitation.

This is the only guy you need to know.

Kudos to you Paul, legend

·
Registered
941 Posts
Bedford to Mansfield. How did you get back? Train?
Looked into it last time I went up there but it would have taken 4 hours so just stayed and used his office as it was going to be done in a day :D

That wouldn't work if I were to have it wrapped though and he'd need it for a week.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Thanks. What causes that? too small a pad, not working smaller areas and being thorough about where you have mopped?
technically

far too coarse a polish / pad combo where used

layman's terms

a moron did it

Have got to say, hats off to paul and his team, there service is incredible, ive never had service to a level he provided. I had regular calls, updates, always informed, very impressed.

The outcome of the actual car had me amazed, pictures really don't do it justice , I would strongly recommend anyone who needs any kind of detailing to visit Paul without any hesitation.

This is the only guy you need to know.

Kudos to you Paul, legend
nice one Faz but honestly it was our pleasure fella

Bedford to Mansfield. How did you get back? Train?
Looked into it last time I went up there but it would have taken 4 hours so just stayed and used his office as it was going to be done in a day :D

That wouldn't work if I were to have it wrapped though and he'd need it for a week.
as we only needed Faz's car for a day i let him use my van

most when having there cars wrapped either use the local car rental who do cheap weekly deals or i take them to the train station

Paul

1 - 20 of 21 Posts