GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

We managed to get round to being some sound testing footage on both of our Exhaust Systems, as there was a great deal of interest in how the systems sounded.

This video is of the Version GT Exhaust from CPR, with Front Y-Pipe.

Many thanks to Rick MacDonald who allowed us to use his car for video, whom we fitted the Version-RS Exhaust System to also (sound footage to come shortly!)

VERSION GT EXHAUST FOOTAGE.
YouTube - CPR Version GT Exhaust System - R35 GTR - Sound Testing Footage

Our personal review of the exhaust tone, in comparison to the Version-RS Exhaust;

The tone reminds the driver of the Prestige Exotica experience, throughbred
sports note, rings out like the high-end racing exhausts for Ferrari & Lamborghini.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sneak picture of the CPR Version-RS Exhaust System which is now available for retail!

YouTube - Version RS Exhaust.wmv
and our Sound Testing Footage as a taster!

ANDYR35, the RS on chat is more vocal, the best way we describe the RS Version, is it reminds us of the Nur-Spec Systems fitted to the Tuner-Skylines during the 90's, the system really rings out that unmistakable Skyline Howl, idle however is quieter, but opening the throttle really makes the RS bark out beautiful.

The GT Version is more mature deep note, reminiscent of Exotica/Lambo howl, it has that expensive sound to it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
:thumbsup: i had a run past llanberis pass in north wales ,you are enclosed by mountains either side of the road.

i can tell you it sounds awesome with this system:D

thanks guys for making my GTR how it should be,sound and power wise:thumbsup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
If anything i am prefering the GT more, i have always preferred my cars on the loud side and the GT sounds slightly more gruff to me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Doesnt quite sound like a Ferrari or Lambo, I dont think any GTR can sound like that, but it sounds much better than standard:thumbsup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
GTROC SPECIAL PRICES ON CPR EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

Version-GT Full System - £1295.00+VAT
Version-RS Full System - £1095.00+VAT

Special price based on run of 10 systems.
Full System includes Front Y-Pipe De-Cat + Cat-Back + All V-Band Clamps
Thankyou.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got anything louder :) 95db idle is nice :)
Hi Chuck,

We can fabricate the CPR Version GT System with design alteration to the boxes, where noise output is increased, I have no data right now, but should see 3-5db raise.

PLEASE NOTE, WE ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BUILD VERSION-GT EXHAUST WITH STOCK ORIGINAL TAIL TRIMS FOR SLEEPER LOOK (based on exchange of your original trim tips)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just measured my stock system on idle it was 76db -77db. Can't really see the point of an extra 4db over stock, my Evo Nur Spec no baffle was like 90+.

Looking at your two exhausts surely the CPR version minus the two boxes on the back (replace those with standard pipes) would be the best design. Whats the point on the GT of curving the pipes to the left then back over one another to the right, opposite on the other side? the CPR comes straight out and curves left and right, seems way more logical ?

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
ChuckUK:
that looks more like it, do it :) and decat your down pipes too. Although I imagine it'll get annoying fast.

·
Registered
76 Posts
GTROC SPECIAL PRICES ON CPR EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

Version-GT Full System - £1295.00+VAT
Version-RS Full System - £1095.00+VAT
Special price based on run of 10 systems.
Full System includes Front Y-Pipe De-Cat + Cat-Back + All V-Band Clamps
Thankyou.
I'm confused:confused:

This is the same price as advertised on your web site.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm confused:confused:

This is the same price as advertised on your web site.
Hi Skeletor,

We previously advertised the CPR Version GT Cat-Back Exhaust System for £1295.00 + £350.00 for Front Y-Pipe

We have dropped our Non-Club Owner Price in conjunction with GTR Promotion Offer, to boost sales over this special introductory period.

Thank you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts