GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have read my thread about the blowout i recently had.
Well it seems bad luck comes in threes, first i crashed my S14 and wrote it off, then i had the blowout, and now as a consequence i've discovered that my beloved Nismo LMGT1 wheel is cracked in 3 places on the inside edge lip. :( :( :(

to say i'm gutted is the understatement of the century to be honest, i've always lusted after a set of LM GT1's, and a skyline to put them on. I finally get what i want after all these years and one of them is cracked less than 6 months into ownership. Shan't be buying eagle F1's again.b:( :( :(

I'm going to try and source another one Nismo wheel, failing that get a lip made, but i need wheels fast, ideally within a week. :runaway:

So, if i'm shelling out for new wheels they must be in the same ball park as my Nismo's in terms of how much i like them.
Totally open minded about colours, must be an 18 inch and around a 10 or 11J, and suitable offsets for R33 GTR.
The only wheels that even come close off the top of my head that would work are a set of Racing Harts, or Bee R wheels.. one is discontinued and the other i suspect will be too expensive.
I'd prefer a split rim, but the right single piece rim will do just fine :)
The limiting factor is budget really, i've not got stacks of cash to play with at the minute, so around 1500 is about my limit, without tyres as i already have 4 brand spanking 452's to fit. And i do need them fairly quick, ideally within a week!

here's a pic of the current wheels on the car....

so, suggestions please :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Hello Stu.....
Well, as you are in a sticky situation, i'm tempted to sell you my spare 9.5 x 18 inner rim........
i just hope someone helps me out should i ever need it in the future!
PM me an offer!

(I also have a 10" rim but it's suffered a similar fate to yours and someone has repaired it.........this is probably going on the tip as i wouldn't use it!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts