GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the current Crail Raceway newsletter,

If you want to do a private track day hire for a club/group in 2003 then we advise booking early to guarantee the dates that you want. We can tailor the day to what you want to do: a short circuit, longer one, the drifting oval, then finish with some un-timed drag racing. Other options are auto-tests and/or sprints. We provide the BBQ, you bring the food. We can also set up the 1/4 mile for a private hire, but we require minimum of 40 participants for this. For activities and booking details visit the website at http://www.crailraceway.co.uk/activities.htm.
Would any interested parties post here, and I'll see what is available.

We could co-incide this with a Tour d'Ecosse type event for anyone travelling from way down south, let me know what you want, I'll see if it's possible to combine.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We could have a nice run up through the borders, and then meet up with the real Northerners (Keith, Charlie, Hugh, JasonABZ, Vernon, etc.) at Crail, have some real fun with a little bit of drag strip action, a drift oval, and a circuit all in the one venue. :D

Then off up the coast towards Aberdeen and a little further on we'll find a nice place for an over night stop, followed by a drive over to the West Coast (Glencoe) the next day, and another nights stop prior to heading back home......Or the other way around.

Crail have reasonable camping facilities, and anyone who has done JAE or LeMans will be well at home amongst the midges ;), this could be a most excellant summer outing for anyone who is brave enough :)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I reckon early August would be the best time weather wise, although we may be a bit mad with tourists at that time of year, depends on the amount of interest really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts