GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the ned fest i popped along to get a few 1/4mile runs! Saw 3 or 4 32 GTR's and a 34 GTT

Hello :)

I didnt have my GTR along, but was there in my daft wee corsa.... and couldnt get any grip, or find the right gears most of the day despite playing with the linkage! Oh Well.

A weee vid anyway

Corsa at Crail 29/10/2006 - Google Video

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I was going to go but lay in bed with a hangover instead! :D
Looks like i will need to wait till next year to get back to crail. :(

·
Registered
122 Posts
Couldnt get any grip
Eh...you sir, don't know the meaning of no grip!

See where the tyre walls end...I spin the tyres to just beyond that...LOL!

Car seems quite quick though!:clap:

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
122 Posts
Have you ever had the car on a dyno?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Was Crail busy on Sunday?
Not sure how busy it was but everyone i know that went were not too impressed... just a lack of fast cars.
I seemed to be asleep/ill/feeling sick/ill/asleep/feeling sick/ill/asleep all Sunday... The party on Sat night was ace tho!
Due to way too many things going on this year we missed most of Crail etc but next year should be better when we'll be exploring the boundarys of metal fatigue with a RB25DET 200sx an RB26DET/T? R33 GTS and helping out with a contender for the fastest FWD (ran 12's on Sunday on low boost no nos and no grip) so should be busy.

Flash

·
Registered
134 Posts
Heard a few reports that Crail was really poor at the weekend. Never made it along as I was at a show in Aberdeen with the Skyline.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was a mag day.... so i was expecting it to be shite, and it was.... but i wasnt let down :p

The car was on the dyno just after it was mapped. 205bhp, 192lbft..... thats about 15bhp short of what i would have expected, and the 1/4 terminals are a lot lower than i would have hoped, even for that power! 100 at best :(

It was running about 103 with a prevoius 2.1 build, burning oil with low compression on 1 cly and 185bhp LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts