GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is up for it.

All cars entering this event on the 1/4 mile must be road legal i.e. current MOT, taxed, insured, and all drivers have to have a current UK licence (bring them with you if in doubt).

Prizes for the Strip
- Ultimate Scottish Street Car 1/4 Mile
- Best front/rear/bike & 4 wheel drive
- Quickest to 60 foot £100.00
- Quickest Reaction time £100.00
-Terminal speed

I wonder if my car is fast enough:p :D

Keith:smokin:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I am going to miss this one as I have a show to organise over here and I fell out with Willie over last years fiasco and swore I would not be back :-( kinda regretting that one to be honest, lol.

Dave, Kev and a couple of guys in 32GTRs will be in attendance though, I am sure they would be pleased to see you.

It was won last year by The Hyper Lemon which arrived on a trailor and was not driven by the owner, 2nd and 3rd both went to unregistered and un MOTed cars, hence the reason I fell out with Willie, lol.

Give it a bash m8, it worked for them last year :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Keith,
Do one run then go home. Have them mail the trophies and cheques to you :D

It's just possible I'll manage over, need to check with MrsO first.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
hi m8

might make it as the skyline is dead and if the mini is finished in time, if it is kieth you better just go home as ill av ya:D

if i dont make it have a good day folks:cool:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Keith

thought I might have made it back to see you pick up £200:D

weathers bad so still stuck offshore:(

enjoy the day:smokin:

Steve

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
well???

Hi Charlie & Keith,
well into my fourth week offshore with a couple of days off inbetween so yet another event that i am unable to come and see this mighty beast perform.
How did you get on??? Dont suppose there was anything quicker on the day?ha ha!!
Are we going to have a met up some time in the future to celebrate your silverwear???
Charlie, what you scooting about in now??? Am i right in thinking that Michael from Diamond has the mighty white now??

jas

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
11.1 with a trap speed of 141

I had a good day at Crail
there was a strong head wind coming off the sea, also found that there was not a lot of traction on the start line, loads of wheel spin not much drive going to the front wheels ?
going to get Rod to strip and look a the transfer box because the car wanted to go sideways in the first 3 gears ?
I was the fastest car yesterday 11.1 sec with a trap speed of 141 mph,the jet car done a 8 second run that man is mad.there was a proper 8 second chevy with parachute I also went faster that it managed.

who said Crail was down hill:D :D

Keith

·
Banned
695 Posts
Re: Minted 33 at Crails 'Shine and Go' today!

Charlie said:
Anyone on here?

Oh Charlie thats a nice car ! :D Wonder who owns that hehehehe last owner has to take a heap of credit for it too though......hes a fair boy like ! ;)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
HI FOLKS

good to see that you all had a good time, i couldnt make it as i had strip my 32 down and my mini didnt make it in time slight set back, well done to you keith and keep it up m8

K

1 - 16 of 16 Posts