GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
PMSL :D The winning bidder also bought (as well as this classy GTR gearknob) a GTR sticker badge, a HKS sticker badge and.....

...wait for it......

....a Dastek Unichip for a Saxo!!! :D Obviously has one of dem dere Sh1trun Saxo GTRs ;)

Oooooooh they also bought an airbrush and hose - we can obviously expect to see yet another lovely Paxo smothered with Jap tuner badges (all badges from companies who make the sum total of ZERO tuning parts for Saxos...) and a fair dollop of GTR badges that's also festooned with lovely airbrushed Amazonian triple-breasted warrior princesses with dildos for swords..... :D:D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
No - three-breasted, not fifty footed! :D She'd sound like half an overweight centipede when she walked if she were fifty-footed!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I recently started selling stuff on Ebay for a laugh and to just get rid of some of the crap lying about the place.

Its the first time I have bothered to really have a good look about the place and I am simply stunned at how overpriced many of the goods are on it. Its the original flea market where things "appear" to be bargains but the reality is they are just cheap crap.

That doesnt bother me actually I think its kinda fun to look at some of the "intresting marketing" used by the sellers, really they would be in jail if you tried some of that stuff from a legit buisness :D

What does simply stun me though is just how many people are falling for it !!!

Has the average consumer become dumber or are we blindly following the masses under the impression "I got a bargain, I heard my m8 got a bargain, my aunties brothers sister got a bargain on Ebay ergo everything on Ebay must be a bargain"

Seriously there are some great deals on the internet if you look around you can pretty much get in touch and buy direct from most manufactors and save a fortune.

But throwing cash at some guy who sells rebranded kak from his bedroom because he worded it well on Ebay is just madness ..... anyway, what am I saying, carry on its making me a rich man :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
ebay used to be a bargain - now the things that are actually worthwhile buying are priced about the same as a competitively priced online store, I had planned on buying about all of the 15 presents i bought from ebay at xmas as i hate last minute shopping but i ended up only buying 1 present from there because most of it was cheaper online anyway, the only thing i got from ebay was a discontinued item.

ebay's lost part of its appeal i think and thats why they've had to put those tack adverts on to drag in more custom, before word of mouth was more than enough!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts