1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Oh man so sad.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Happened yesterday in Malaysia, driver was 25 years old. My thoughts go to his family and friends. R.I.P
What was even more tragic was to see 90% of the people commenting on facebook caring more about the loss of the car instead of the driver. What's wrong with people nowadays? :(

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
OOoofff...

That's SOME impact!!!

Mercifully I don't think the driver would have felt very much..

TT

·
Registered
390 Posts
A harrowing reminder of what could happen to any one of us, myself included, when driving dangerously. Terrifying seeing how merely mortal we all are :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
This honestly made my spine tingle, as mentioned in the post above me.. it could of been anyone one of us and that's a scary thought! RIP to this young lad and thoughts to the family !

·
Registered
87 Posts
A horrible reminder that life can be taken away in the blink of an eye. I'm a firm believer that when it's you time to go, it's your time to go. Prayers for the family of the driver.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Brutal, but to make a car look like that you have to be doing stupid speeds on the roads. Its harsh but hes less of a danger to the public now, thoughts for his family though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
so sad but a stark reminder to us all with these powerful toys!
I find the biggest problem with mine after owning a couple of tuned evos - in the GTR you just don't realise the speed you are doing until you look at the speedo!

RIP

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Not sure why people enjoy posting pictures of a fatal accident.

We've had these threads before, I'm sure it's some sort of sick underlying mental health issue.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.