GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoken to croft today and I can now confirm the next Croft track day. Saturday 30th September 2006

That gives everyone plenty of time. I was trying to book it for February but the weather won’t be that good and it might be a bit damp

As before, this is a booking for the full day for a maximum of 45 places. We will be split into 3 groups of 15 and go out on track for 20 minute sessions. (We can adjust this on the day if needed)

The total cost of the day would be roughly £140 defiantly no more! Now I have based this on only getting 35 people so the more we get the cheaper it will be. For this we will get full use of the track and 3 Instructors, we will also have all the marshals and the medical team will there. Croft will also organise for a food van to be on site on the day.

We will stop for lunch for 1 hour, this will give you all a break which they say we have to do. In the dinner hour we will hopefully be testing our drift car so it gives you something to watch while eating your burger

Please, please, please, only put your names down if you are 100% coming. I will need to collect money from you by the 10th September.

If anyone has any questions then just ask.

You are more than welcome to tell your friends and advertise this on other Forums you go on. The more the merrier.

If you need anymore info please visit the Track Event website....
http://www.track-events-uk.co.uk/trackdays/croft_trackday_september.html

GET YOU NAMES DOWN FOR ONE OF THE BEST DAYS YOU CAN HAVE IN A CAR !!

This event will also be featured in Banzai !

Couple of pic's from last event at Croft......

Feel free to pm me or call me on 07973869463 if you need anymore info.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a look on track events Dave we are holding a sprint challange next year. Hopefully a round will be at Croft. You sure you carn't come on the 30th? Remember the thrill?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to say it's free to come and watch!!

And it cost's £10 per person to sign on and ride in cars on the track with the driver. £10 for the day ride as many times as you want. As long as there is a seat for you!

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
GeorgeGTR said:
Have a look on track events Dave we are holding a sprint challange next year. Hopefully a round will be at Croft. You sure you carn't come on the 30th? Remember the thrill?
Yes, I do, hence why I am thinking of returning in 2007 even though officially (to the wife) I am not competing next year;)

The purse strings will be tighter in 2007 as our baby is due late Feb:clap:

I am at Donington on the 30th. Should be on the track there.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations Dave, hope you don't have to many sleepless nights :p

Well there will be more meets next, but thinking of doing Oulton & Cadwell towards the start of next year!Still got the run to the ring in October to do aswell.

Any interest of here then guys, Skylines make a great track car and Croft is an ideal place to have a go if you have never done a track day before.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
GeorgeGTR said:
Any interest of here then guys, Skylines make a great track car and Croft is an ideal place to have a go if you have never done a track day before.
.....and I can say that Croft is probably the track that has suited my car the most. All corners are 3rd or 4th gear bar the hairpin:eek: Well they are after you have been out with **** the instructor:clap: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
COME ON GUYS, This really is one of the best days out in a car you can have, better than any show or drag strip!!

JAP-CLUB LIST
1. George - GTR- 600+ bhp
2. Barrie - EVO 7 -611 bhp
3. Webbie - DC5
4. jj - GT4
5. **** dcy - lots of cars
6. Car boy - Fiesta
7. JB - Cosworth
8. Terry - Alfa
9. Daz - EVO 6
10. HaxbyScoobie - WRX
11. Lofty - 16V Nova