GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LICHFIELD, last one of the year, 5 evos in my class, two,s . five.s . six.s . & nine.s . & a dodge viper, ;) i think its free entry & there s a food van there too, bring the sun. you coming down dave afta the bubble, fradley park, just off the A 38, cheers. D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
HI dave.

Did great, got a 34,8. did a duel drive in mike.s evo 9 never drove it before, & its got a ropey shocker, & i took it steady off the line, not to fry the clutch 2 or 3 more runs could have been in with a 34,5 :) , no probs, beet mike & me bro too, :chuckle: & got a nice trophy. got 14 now lol,. need a new shelf, i may build an evo 7 for nex year, a 2,3 with 550 hp, 6 pots, & all the trimmings, got to get in the 33,s or poss take the record, :thumbsup: ok see yu soon, cheers. D

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
drewby send me your number please its about the power fc have sent you a pm today and saturday.
regards
shane

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Did great, got a 34,8. did a duel drive in mike.s evo 9 never drove it before, & its got a ropey shocker, & i took it steady off the line, not to fry the clutch 2 or 3 more runs could have been in with a 34,5 :) , no probs, beet mike & me bro too, :chuckle: & got a nice trophy. got 14 now lol,. need a new shelf, i may build an evo 7 for nex year, a 2,3 with 550 hp, 6 pots, & all the trimmings, got to get in the 33,s or poss take the record, :thumbsup: ok see yu soon, cheers. D
:bowdown1:

In someone elses car:D

Bet mike is pleased!

Evo idea sounds good.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Ooh I'm going to Curborough on Thursday :D :clap:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI

Are you going on a rent day, it looks dead easy, but, its a realy hard track to be fast on, are going to have a go for real nex year, there is 6 of us from our area doing it, :chuckle: any info you need give us a shout, cheers. D

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Ooh I'm going to Curborough on Thursday :D :clap:
Yeh, what are you doing there?

As Drewby says, it is a very simple, yet technical track. Once you start to go off line, you time slows considerably.

Drewby's 34.8 was timed from a standing start from the start hut at the far end (away from where you come in) going around the track in a clockwise direction and finishing at the green hut 3/4 of the way down the straight. Try timing it and you will be impressed with that time:eek: You need to be doing at least 100mph over the finish line:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts