GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone got any pics of custom skyline interiors?
I have seen a few little thumbs from some sites but nothing really special.

IM thinking about getting my interior redone in Black and Silver. Subtle but classy. How about double DIN decks in R32s? There has got to be more to customizing a GTR interior than a shift knob and steering wheel!

Post what ya got!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hipogtr - Very nice. I didnt even know that much CF was available. Ill I have found is CF front and rear strut bars...And ofcourse the guys who overlays stock parts. Thats pretty close to what I wanted to see.

763paf - Nice hood! Whats it called?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
donk_316 said:
Has anyone got any pics of custom skyline interiors?
I have seen a few little thumbs from some sites but nothing really special.

IM thinking about getting my interior redone in Black and Silver. Subtle but classy. How about double DIN decks in R32s? There has got to be more to customizing a GTR interior than a shift knob and steering wheel!

Post what ya got!
Coming soon....black leather with silvery grey leather inserts and door cards and the gators

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
R33 GTR interior

This is my R33 GTR interior..Seats, doorcards, gaitors, parcel shelf and full boot covered in leather and alcantara..Still have a few bits to do like the steering wheel, carbon dash etc but that can wait until next year..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Markyboy: Like it a LOT!!! Really nice & seems to be a real top job!!! :clap:

Who much if I may ask?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lots of good ones in here!

Andy h - How did you make your dash and other bits look all... furry? no...suede?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
D'oh! ofcourse. Sorry!

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Only one place to go ...

:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts