GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys..

I have a Nissan GT-R R35 (2011)
has a problem that the onboard computer can not detect ..
none warning lights not turned on .. and the temperature of each level are ok ..
the only problem is that the turbo pressure (when the machine is under stress) from 1.3 bar of pressure is suddenly cut off to 0.8 bar..
giving a drop in power from 660 hp to 484 hp ..

What could it be?

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
How do you know exact drop in BHP? No idea what it is but done usual checks for boost pipes leaking/popped off?

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Assuming its been tuned (for the 660hp), its best to get a datalog whilst this is happening to workout which sensor(s) are being tripped on WOT.

·
Vendor
480 Posts
Sounds like its hitting the set max boost level and dropping it to the lower safety level, get it checked out by your tuner, simple boost control issue probably.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you know exact drop in BHP? No idea what it is but done usual checks for boost pipes leaking/popped off?
the pressure of the turbo I check by the pressure gauge from the car

and the the difference of the hp.. when the car is put under stress .. in each case with a test dynamometer car

·
Registered
743 Posts
ho

surely a joker is being played here .....join date july 14 ...good one

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Not being funny, but your not helping yourself, giving piece meal info. Has it been mapped? If so which tuner? Any dyno/data logs?

·
Registered
743 Posts
joker

obviously .......you take it to someone who knows GTR'S ....DOOOOHHH

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not being funny, but your not helping yourself, giving piece meal info. Has it been mapped? If so which tuner? Any dyno/data logs?
i haven't some cobb because the car is just been prepared.. but the defect already did it when I was only exhaust and ECU mapped.. now i mount the kit of Greddy, with intake manifold RX,valve blow off FV, and piping kit rx..

but this problem with a cobb i I do not think, I can be able to understand, because the car don't signal no error code, no lights and no engine failure..

the problem I note it only looking at the turbo pressure and with a dyno check on that horse loses .. but then again the turbo pressure is suddenly cut from 1.3 bar to 0.8 bar

the car has 660 hp, 812 newton meters of torque, with a carburetion of 0,725

1 - 20 of 32 Posts