GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just come off the rollers with my gtst and last time it was run it made 200.3 at the wheels and since then i have added a fmic and today it made 220.0 at the wheels (267.8 at the fly) at 0.69 bar :) so i am pleased with that boost controller next i think lol! . i have a little vid aswell that i can email if any 1 wants it .
HuDeani.

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah , this one s working.

like SCW told you, take it to 1 bar, you`ll be hitting 230+ for sure , its crapy-cell-phone-sound , but i can tell your engine its running well.

nice wheels though :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yeh its from my mobile :( nxt time ill take my camera! and the guys said the air/fuel ratio is spot on etc so im very happy indeed

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
get the boost controller fitted 1 bar make soo much difference

If i run mine at .7bar is ok then switch over to 1 bar is big difference then 1.2bar is a fair bit more

On std turbo???....not sure i'd want to do that too many times:eek:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
lol noway am i thinking of goin 1.2 bar on standard! im gonna get a r33 gts turbo and get it rebulit with steel internals then run that on 1 bar :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol yup im still running stock! so i think ill run .8 bar on that then get the new 1 sotred :) sound good??

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Thats why i fitted a straight through exhaust, so the little bits of turbo wheel dont get stuck in the sliencer on their way out...:smokin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.