GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full on summer meeting. I will be there at the usual time. I'll be there with the camera so if the turnout is good I'll try for another post on speedhunters

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Sorry guys, can't make this one - I'll be away on holiday. Next month...

Dino, what are you on about?? Our race car's super cool! Fitting the cage tommorow - it's taking shape very well. 1st 12 hour endurance race is 3 days after this event... !

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Oh good lord. No. I don't shoot rice ;):D
Please Dino. You know as well as I do that the Gayside Blue R34 GT-R is the w*t dream of all the ricers out there... they simply can't afford or have access to, the car. Yours is the ultimate rice vehicle...

Seriously though - I will bring the TGR race car - I really do think you'll be impressed!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Adam, no I think that's Dan's car...where is our boy anyway?
Danny Chan the wangan racer? Spoke with him a couple days before he left. Meant to order him some OEM parts....doh.

He's in Brazil now knocking down big chested women. Should be back next week I believe. His R34 went through an engine swap. Trust 2 7 etc. Quite the service package from what he was saying.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be down with my oldest. He wants to come see some cars.

Is it gonna be earlier in the evening due to being Summer vacation? I can get down there just about any time that day.

I need to get the car detailed sometime soon. Can any of you guys do that type of thing or have the materials to do so? I have no idea what to get/do so I don't want to try and then end up ruining my paint.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Oh good lord. No. I don't shoot rice ;):D
How about over weight and under powered AMERICAN? I'm not talking about my fat a$$ anyway. I'm not scared to drive the Sexy RED Mustang again, and she's had a wax job this week! All fish tank accessories have been removed!
JP

·
Registered
204 Posts
So, what time is the shindig gonna go down? I am up for heading down a bit early, say 7:30-8:00. What time is everyone else planning on heading there? I'll have my boys, so I don't intend on staying to late.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dino,
If all works out well, I'll be coming down. Hmmm, which one should I drive?:flame:
JP

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well, I just got home so i'm not going to be able to make this one. Hopefully there will be plenty of pictures.
JP

1 - 20 of 28 Posts