GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm in like Flynn, Dino.

My student might be riding along for this one, and my Japanese Nissan employee friend should be there, too.

Hope to see many of you there for the year end meet. Bonenkai, anyone?

·
Registered
331 Posts
:bawling:
I have plans already made for me by someone else. Looks like I will be all dressed up and nowhere to go. I was really looking forward to the 6th also, that's gone too, maybe next year. But if the ops ends on the 8th or 9th, i'm heading down.
YAR,
JP

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anybody coming from Tokyo have an empty seat? I'd love to come out but I've got no ride. I can meet you somewhere close to you if needed. Let me know, I'd really like to come check out the cars and meet some people!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey, Fuggles, any chance you have room for one more? The guy two posts up needs a ride. He's in the Tokyo area. I'd give him a ride, but he'd have to come up to Saitama ken, just to go back to Yokohama then try to secure a ride back to Tokyo.

I don't know the streets of downtown Tokyo all that well, or I'd swing by and pick him up, myself.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey guys bring your camera too!!! I bring this with me!!!! lol

Hey Dan,
Which one did you sell, the left or the right. Which ever, you might want to slow down on the drinking!

Hopefully it looks better than that when you bring it. Lol, i'm sure it'll be back together. Was it the gray one?

JP

·
Registered
276 Posts
O and Dino Sunline makes a perfect hood, no problems what so ever...

Here is the hood painted 5%black to bring out more of a darker Carbon and 3 coats of clear

·
Registered
331 Posts
ya dont worry and chk this out!

lol
should get it back tomorrow I hope...
Dan,
That looks a lot better than the flat black.
Hey, wasn't this thread for the Daikoku meet?
Just poking Dan a little. Can't wait to see it.
JP

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Dan - nicely done with the rims - Glad to see you finally got smart and hired a pro to do the wheels. Speaking of which, I need a recommendation for rim painting, PM me the details please.

Aki

PS - what? No big brake kit? How you gonna slow down when some obachan pulls her Lexus in front of you on the Wangan?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts