GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the GTRoc members coming down to Tokyo for Nismo Fest, i thought i would see if any of the local Tokyo memebers on here knew of anything going on at Daikoku during the Festival week/weekend..

i have a group of us Northerner's coming down from Misawa that would LOVE to check it out. and im sure the UK GTRoc members would enjoy it as well..

thanks
Matt

·
Registered
623 Posts
Although it hasn't been called yet, the monthly meet is usually on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, oddly enough the 9th of December is the second Wednesday, as for other clubs and groups or gangs, have no idea.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well there you have it, the December meeting date has been made, DCD is the one who calls it, so barring rain, sleet or snow, should be a good turn out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Matt, suggest you drop by on the 5th or 6th for the more populated general meets. Arriving from 8-9 would be best since the gates sometimes do get closed down around 11. Not always either. Really comes down to how loud those dirty red neck SOB bikers and house speaker freaks are :cool:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Matt, suggest you drop by on the 5th or 6th for the more populated general meets. Arriving from 8-9 would be best since the gates sometimes do get closed down around 11. Not always either. Really comes down to how loud those dirty red neck SOB bikers and house speaker freaks are :cool:
Yes, weekends are the best. The last time I went on a Friday night, drifting started around 2230 all the way to 0430, with a half hour break (when the cops showed up). Was pretty cool! Then I drove straight to Yokosuka, slept in the driver’s seat of the R33 for about three hours, which was pleasantly not comfortable, then drove to Zama and helped with some vehicle maintenance. I just had to throw that one out there. I plan on going again soon, but don’t know when.
JP

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was there this weekend but there wasnt anything that good out there... If you want to see some sick ass cars you need to got to DK.FUTO on a sunday morning... Pretty much the best of the best show up.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I was there this weekend but there wasnt anything that good out there... If you want to see some sick ass cars you need to got to DK.FUTO on a sunday morning... Pretty much the best of the best show up.
what time on a sunday?
JP

·
Registered
276 Posts
ya time between 0230 to 0500 you see the top speed runners and about 0800 to 1100 you see all the Lambo and Ferrari the eye can see...

·
Registered
623 Posts
ya time between 0230 to 0500 you see the top speed runners and about 0800 to 1100 you see all the Lambo and Ferrari the eye can see...
Sounds more authentic if you use the correct vocabulary there slick, let me assist you. " From 2:30 AM to 5:00 AM People who like Running Top End are there, and from 8:00 AM to around 11:00 AM Lambo's and Ferrari's galore."

·
Registered
623 Posts
Alright dick... who cares...
I would think you cared, don't want the world to think you don't know write properly now would you? Or is it you just don't care? Or you don't know how?

There you go Dick, I helped you out again. You forgot to use a uppercase letter for the your name Dick.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I would think you cared, don't want the world to think you don't know write properly now would you? Or is it you just don't care? Or you don't know how?

There you go Dick, I helped you out again. You forgot to use a uppercase letter for the your name Dick.
Both of you be nice! "you don't know [how to] write properly"
I'm just saying, no one is perfect. I once drove all the way down to Daikoku Futo to meet with someone and they failed to show when they said they would, I never called that person names!
I'll see you both when I see you...
JP

1 - 20 of 30 Posts