GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
taking my bike this weekend, car's going to the shop to get some more goodies! Should be done in DEC.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
You going to Daikoku on Sat again? Might drop by. Are those guys with the Lambo & Ferraris coming too? If so then I'll bring my tool kit and steal some brakes:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need to start going again. It's been way too long. Too bad I totalled my Z on the Yoko-Yoko. I'm driving a '91 Skyline gts-4 now. So is Redline Racing a thing of the past or is it still going? I've been out of the loop.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShutoGroup.com

I saw your Z all crap out... that sucked... were starting a new group...
It more japanese and europeans then Americans... Anyways, I will be out there SAT night but I don't think I am going out tonight.. Don't know for sure. Later:smokin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll be heading out with you guys tomorrow (Saturday) if you are definitely rolling. Give me a call or something. Is your number still the same?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Dyou guys carry on meeting throughout the Winter (Nov-Dec-Jan)?
I'm back in Japan in January. (T.A.S!)
I am owed some Daikoku treats.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bad Night

Well yesterday was a good night, I meet up with some Brazilian Bikers with some nice gsxrs and R1, there were no skyline but there were about 8 Z there other then that it was the normal group, Speaker vans and the BOWZOs there were about 100 of them there, COPS kick us all out at 1200.
NAMBO was dead too. I know that tongiht is going to be a better night, it was is.
:smokin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
about NOV and DEC

Well do to some normal BS of my job. I will not be there till the end of DEC. But I should be there after that till Late may. FEB I am going to Brazil. The crew still roles out every saturday. it's pretty cool going with the gang of cars. I will be ther with my bike friend tonight due to the fact of my car being in the shop. Later:smokin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do you guys still meet up at the 7-11 across from the base? If so, what time? I'll roll out there later tonight. I tried giving your phone a call but the number must've been changed. I'll PM you my phone number.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts