GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
First post, but I've been lurking here for a bit. Wish I could say I own a GTR. :bowdown1:
Best I can say is a good friend does. I own a '75 280z and am slowly working towards getting it where I want it.

Anyway I'm taking a sort of last minute trip to Tokyo this weekend and was wondering if there is anything going on that would be worth checking out Saturday night? I'll be leaving again sunday afternoon (24 hr layover). Staying in Narita but I'll probably spend a lot of time in the Yokohama area.

It's a pretty selfish post I'll admit, though I definitely want to get the most out of my time there.

Also if anyone has an empty seat I'd gladly pay for your gas.

Thanks guys!!
Email is [email protected]

PS. Are there any junkyards worth snooping in? I know the average UpGarage or Autobacs isn't big on the 30+ year old cars...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeah, mate. Sorry, already got plans I the wife usually gets bummed if I spend more than the monthly allowance I am given for gas in the R.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fair enough! haha thanks for the replies.

My Dad flies commercially for Air Canada and I still thankfully can reap some benefits. Tagged along on a 24 hour layover of his this time around. Ill probably try to do more of the same in the future though.

Otherwise anything good to check out in the Narita area on a sunday?

·
Registered
331 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts