GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Coming back sunday afternoon...

You can count on me three!!!! I am pulling in today, I don't know about my car because it's still at the shop. I'll drive out there on my bike. later... :smokin:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Spoke with Osamy from the Immortal GTROC and he said
there is going to be a meet there on Wed. See you all soon.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Need to sort a boost problem. Hopefully I'll be good before then and finally meet you guys. Been looking forward to it...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Don't think I'll make this one. Got too much on before leaving for Europe on the weekend. Have a good Xmas all!

Miguel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, my husband and i are having our holiday in tokyo and we`ll be going yokohama today. we plan to rent a car so that we could join in the meetup as well. i hope you guys dont mind.

so if you see an asian couple looking confused and shy, please give us a :wavey:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Has anyone got a socket set they can bring? I still have Miguel's torx set (sorry, didn't mean to keep it this long....) and need to test fit Bean's steering wheel. Been sick for the past month or so and still haven't gotten around to it!

etanyl - See you there :)

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
etanyl..hard to miss us. We are the loud gorup of foreigners amoung the quiet Japanese members of the IGTROC LOL....

Nick...did you get your car back already?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Has anyone got a socket set they can bring? I still have Miguel's torx set (sorry, didn't mean to keep it this long....) and need to test fit Bean's steering wheel. Been sick for the past month or so and still haven't gotten around to it!

etanyl - See you there :)

Be specific please, US or metric - LOL
I have several items, all loose though.
I aslo have allen keys, what do you need?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts