GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there and I've invited the owner of the 993 Rauh Welt Porsche to come.

Hope the usual people can make it!

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
My wife and I will be there, as our flight leaves the next day! She's gonna love it... still needing a ride though, if anyone is available for that. Please let me know, and thank you in advance.

·
Registered
331 Posts
My wife and I will be there, as our flight leaves the next day! She's gonna love it... still needing a ride though, if anyone is available for that. Please let me know, and thank you in advance.
Hey,
Things are always iffy for me at work. I do plan on going, will be glad to pick you two up in my good'o beater. Just need some info on where you are staying because i'm sure to get lost in Tokyo. Are you going to have a phone for over here?
PM me,
JP

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
Can't wait to meet some folks from Japan, I really miss my old home...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looks like I am most likely going to sit this one out.

We (read: family) spent quite a lot of money in October, so money is a bit tight at the moment.

I am possibly going down Saturday with some friends who are chipping in for gas and tolls, but that will probably be my last Daikoku trip for the month.

If anyone is going down Saturday this week, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange.

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
what will attendance be like on Sat? We are willing to go whenever the ride is available, we just wanna see nice cars in the company of good people, and I haven't met a GTROC person I don't like yet! That said, it's midnight here, and i'm off to bed... Zele in Yokohama tomorrow!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Really depends on a lot of things. Weather, if there are any clubs meeting, etc.

I would offer you a ride, but I have two others riding with me, and only room for 4 people in my car. Sorry, mate. Maybe someone else that may go Saturday can pony up a spot or two for ya.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. I do not own a GTR but i have a white GTS-T. I will be making my way down there from Yokota AB with a friend on the 11th. I would love to meet you all and check out your rides. It will be my first time down there and I am looking forward to it. What time do most of you meet up??

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
I have my ride arranged for Wednesday, thanks to JP. I'm bringing my camera and hoping to catch some rides and take some pics in the crisp autumn air... what a way to end my Japanese vacation.... will see all of you there

Anyone know if Miguel will be attending?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am possibly going down Saturday with some friends who are chipping in for gas and tolls, but that will probably be my last Daikoku trip for the month.

If anyone is going down Saturday this week, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange.
My boss is over from London and she's a total car nut, so I thought I'd take her along tonight. What time is best to go?

·
Ol' School GTROC
636 Posts
who's going tonight? anyone have room for one, maybe two? I'm in Yokosuka at the moment, a JR ride from Yokohama. If anyone in the area is going, and has room, let me know, i'm completing some work so i'll be online for a while...

... and yes, I know I can take the train, but a ride in a GTR beats the train any day!

either way, I might just have to go tonight... been in all day working (yea, not fun at all!) so a night out would be great! Who's going so we can meet up and chat?

Alex

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be getting down there between 7:30=8:00 tonight. If anyone wants to meet, I'll be int he Midnight Purple R33 V-Spec with a rear window banner from NICO Club.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Rain in the forecast...
Dino,
I'm going rain or no rain. I'll have your stuff. I should be there around 8:30 or 9 after a short stop/pick-up.
Miguel,
Are you driving the M3? I haven't heard the fire breathing dragon yet.
JP

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I'll be there rain or shine too, just not with the GTR if it rains. Wouldn't want to get it dirty after slaving over it with Aki the other night!

·
Premium Member
2,862 Posts
Doesn't look good on the weather front. I've already cancelled my work in Tokyo tommorow... :(

Unless there's a large turnout I'm probably not going to drive all the way from Fuji and back again for this. 200km total + tolls in the rain is no fun.

Sorry guys - next time.

DCD, we should have that car finished early next week, if you want to shoot it then. Give me a call to arrange.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts