GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went a bit crazy with boredom here in not-so-snowy-Canada and decided to buy a last minute ticket from Toronto to Tokyo to soak up a bit of car culture. I'd love to check out some of the stuff that goes on at DaikokuPA but not sure when is best to visit - which days, what time?

If anybody feels like helping a hapless Canuck find his way there for some late night carspotting I'll happily grab you some late nite grub and shoot your rides for you as a thank you! Who are we kidding, I'll shoot them anyways most likely if I get there. :) Here's some of my sample work:

Haha hopefully that tempts a kind local into helping me find my way there from (or more likely back to) Tokyo!!1! You can take a peek at the rest of my photo work up here: Chris Hoare Photography | Toronto, Canada

Oh and any advice on other great spots to check out on my trip would be appreciated! Autobacs and CarDo are currently top of my list...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm always keen on helping out a fellow countymen! I could take you to daikoku Futo next friday if you want! PM me when you have a chance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts