GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a knight racer hybrid carbon splitter on my car for just over a year now and it's the only part I've managed to ding since I've had the car (it's almost impossible to avoid in London given horrendous speed bumps and car parks). I've managed to remove a chunk of lacquer in one area at the front (5cm by 5cm) but the carbon is untouched and the rest is underside grazes. I'm looking for a body shop that can potentially repair such damage so was wondering if anyone knew of such a place around London or the Home Counties. Any pointers would be much appreciated!

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Rizz! Why didn't you call me? We repair carbon, fibreglass, panel repairs, wheel refurbs to full car resprays man!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to make time to come up to you, gonna give you a buzz tommorow about booking in, will send some pics also, at least if anyone else damages their carbon bits they know who to go to now :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.