GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a launch event at Westway Aldershot last Wednesday to see the MY14 GTR. Nice looking example in Vermillion Red, although awful interior as mentioned elsewhere and a met a few other guys from here at the event. Decided to book a test drive for Saturday to be courteous after the launch event and took the wife along for good measure.

Sunday, ordered the car in Vermillion Red to be delivered end of next week hopefully! Completely impulse decision and had no plan to upgrade at all when I went to the launch event. Dammit!

So now all change, MY11 in Daytona Blue out, Vermillion Red in!:chuckle:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blue's lovely, but Red is more exclusive;-)

Standard Recaro interior, which we have been happy with previously. The MY14 is definitely more comfortable and probably easier to live with on those long road trips to Scotland:chuckle:

·
Registered
924 Posts
I went to a launch event at Westway Aldershot last Wednesday to see the MY14 GTR. Nice looking example in Vermillion Red, although awful interior as mentioned elsewhere and a met a few other guys from here at the event. Decided to book a test drive for Saturday to be courteous after the launch event and took the wife along for good measure.

Sunday, ordered the car in Vermillion Red to be delivered end of next week hopefully! Completely impulse decision and had no plan to upgrade at all when I went to the launch event. Dammit!

So now all change, MY11 in Daytona Blue out, Vermillion Red in!:chuckle:
What spec, mileage, mods on yours?

Is it worth a quick list on here to see if you can get a better deal than trading it in?

Just a thought.

Satan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MY11 Spec if anyone has £45k available?

Hi Satan,
My current car is a Daytona Blue MY11 Recaro edition (March 2011), i.e. no Mods. 29,000 miles.
Lovely condition, very very minor scrape on front passenger wheel arch and small stone chip dent on the front edge of the bonnet. 2 wheels are marked slightly.
Full Nissan service history and the car has just been inspected by Litchfield as a pre-warranty check, with no issues. It has the original Nissan Bellhousing, no play to warrant changing.
Front half of the car clear wrapped.
4 New Bridgestone tyres fitted June 2012.
Nissan Tracker
Rear Camera
Nissan Mats
MOT (to March 2015)
Litchfield Warranty (to March 2015)
Road Tax (to Feb 2015)

I have just been told that my new car will be ready this weekend, so I need to sell privately before Saturday 29th March, or I just part ex it. So price is £45k no offers and cash must be immediately available.

PM me if anyone is interested?

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Standard Recaro interior, which we have been happy with previously. The MY14 is definitely more comfortable and probably easier to live with on those long road trips to Scotland:chuckle:
Same here.
Not had a Recaro interior before but it really suits the Vermillion red. :)

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Hi Satan,
My current car is a Daytona Blue MY11 Recaro edition (March 2011), i.e. no Mods. 29,000 miles.
Lovely condition, very very minor scrape on front passenger wheel arch and small stone chip dent on the front edge of the bonnet. 2 wheels are marked slightly.
Full Nissan service history and the car has just been inspected by Litchfield as a pre-warranty check, with no issues. It has the original Nissan Bellhousing, no play to warrant changing.
Front half of the car clear wrapped.
4 New Bridgestone tyres fitted June 2012.
Nissan Tracker
Rear Camera
Nissan Mats
MOT (to March 2015)
Litchfield Warranty (to March 2015)
Road Tax (to Feb 2015)

I have just been told that my new car will be ready this weekend, so I need to sell privately before Saturday 29th March, or I just part ex it. So price is £45k no offers and cash must be immediately available.

PM me if anyone is interested?
Flynn is looking for another GT-R :eek:, I think he ideally wants a MY12 but it may be worth sending him a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.