GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,

I have seen 'Dare' alloy wheels on Ebay for sale, for some time now. I need some advice.

Are these any good, has anyone had any experience with these on their cars? They seem reasonably priced and look good in the pictures.

For the money, should I be considering something else?

At the moment, I have kept the standard R33 GTR rims. To be honest, I like them. I have considered keeping them and having them refurbished.

To me they only lack two things really. They aren't all that fat. I think the Dare alloys on ebay are available in a much fatter size as well as filling the arches a bit better. The other problem is that they really don't fill the arches at the front out how i'd like.

Any advice here would be great. Thanks!:runaway:

·
Registered
215 Posts
I wouldn't bother with Dare wheels mate, you get what you pay for. Keep an eye out in the for sale forum on here. 18s (I'm guessing you want larger diameter if you want them to look 'fatter'?) come up for sale now and then. Loads of good makes out there; enkei, advan, volk etc...it's a buyers market! Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm quite close to Rochford Tyres who are selling Dare wheels on ebay.

Personally I would like to go wider but not up to 18s.

What alternatives are there for wheels 17" 10j or 10½j without importing new JDM wheels at £1000++ from Japan?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts