GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd share a few pics i've taken since my car is slowly getting to a stage where its worthy of being posted :D

--In the snow.... (repost, i know)

--Edinburgh Airport

--A nice drive up to Loch Ness

--A couple of garage shots

--Out by the coast part 2

--Out by the coast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--And some of the changes its got over time...

nice and stock, albeit a little bit dusty..

now....

meanwhile......on the inside....

now...

with nice carbon details which were a pain to make....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice pics ^^

I think the design of te37 was thought for a r32, definitely the best looking rims for that skyline. :) Beautiful colour tho´.

BTW I love the job done with the cluster and carbon bits in the interior.

Cheers.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Nice complete car :bowdown1: Brilliant Pics :thumbsup: Like the Engine bling :smokin:

CJ

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers guys for the replies, glad you like it :D
Allways amazed by the number of folk that like the color, i always thought it was a bit of an aquired taste!

really like those interior carbon bits
BTW I love the job done with the cluster and carbon bits in the interior.
Ta guys!, they were a pain to get made right, especially the little arrows for the indicators that i spend ages cutting out by hand!

Definately think they were worth doing in the end, and its weird when i look at old pics of my interior now. :D

what is the thing in your tail pipe?? Is this a silencer???
Yup, that's an apex'i ATS, my car is on the border of obscenly loud,
and after i lost the original Kakimoto baffle on a spirit run in the country (probably ended up embedded in a sheep lol), i thought i'd get something that'd keep the car quiet enough for town driving... but still open up and be loud enough when i'm having some fun :D

still... there's a couple of people that think i'm a pussy, and should embrace the raw RB sound 24/7 :p

And what's that Apexi unit behind the steering wheel???
that's a Multichecker thing, i stuck that in the car originally so i had a digital rev counter / rev alarm.... it's in the glove box now since i don't use it anymore, now that the LCD Consult display has rev warnings :D

also learned never to believe the "power figures" it gave ;0

Not a bad top speed for a '91

Prefer the wheels in the earlier photos.
Those Advan RS's are a bit marmite for me, some days i think they look ace, and others i feel they look to modern for the car.

The shape of them is really nice though...

How they look on the street, i feel they get a bit lost in in the dark color of the bodywork.. but i'd definately pull them out the garage and put them to use if i had a white car... or a white RX-7

Like the Engine bling :smokin:
The bling had to be done, it adds at least 300 internet HP

LOL

pics of the car in the snow are well cool
:D so was the trip to the carpark where i took them......

the settled snow wasnt so pristine when i left :D

·
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Stupid question is that a standard colour? never seen it before
Yup its a standard color, I think it was only offered for the first few years of the R32 GT-R. I did read somewhere it was special order though (dunno how much truth is in that though...)

Hi Endo :wavey:

Long time no see.

Looks like you've been busy recently, looking very nice indeed :thumbsup:
Hey Ian,
how goes it? :D

Did you sneak out with the beast to the car park, at least one day during the snow?

for some reason, i got "lost" one day on the way into work and somehow ended up in the car park near yours...., spinning round and round in circles until i worked out how to get out....

much to the amusement of some of the guys at the truck stop.

;) yeah i've been busy, i'ts getting there though, slowly.
Hopefully you'll be able to check it out for yourself sometime soon

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Your car looks fantastic Endo...really nice to see what TH1 looks like when its in good condition ! :thumbsup:

I have a TH1 R32 too but it desperately needs a re-paint as its been very neglected by its previous owners unfortunately. Have thought about painting it in another colour but the blue pearl seems to be a pretty rare colour so if I do get around to re-painting it it'll stay the same colour. They used TH1 on a few very early '89 to '91 RS13 200SX's too but very rare to see one.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.