GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Purple Stage1 1990 R32 Skyline GTR

This car was imported by myself and arrived in March 2005. It was driven from the South Hampton dock to my garage in Sittingbourne, Kent. This is where the car had stayed for the past year and a half. I have the Defunct Registration Certificate from Japan that state the Odometer mileage was 65700km when it was at Japan on 24/9/04, and the Odometer now reads 66000km. (41,250 miles)

The car was a Grade 4 Auction with a Grade B interior. I still have the auction sheet to prove this. There is some external cosmetic fault (crack aftermarket front bumper and side skirt), these has been remove and replace with a R32 N1 front bumper (with vent) and GTR side skirt. Both items have been colour matched and repainted; I also have about half litre of paint for touch up for the new owners. The repaint of the car was a very well done window out job. The front and rear window trim still look fresh so chances are the paint shop bought new window trim when it was repainted (£360 for those trim, it is not cheap!) Also, the boot has been de-spoiler with the holes removed. Looks nice now, but I also have a low level GT wing available if the owners like to have some down force on the car.

During its time in my garage, I did a lot of work on it. Including fixing a miss fire problem due to worn coil packs, and getting a new set of alloys with good tyres. I also updated the interior a little bit with a new Apexi Turbo Timer and an Apexi S-AFC2.

Specs as follow:
-HKS SMF Intakes
-Kakimoto Front Pipe
-Silencer type De-Cat
-5Zigen Stainless Steel Exhaust
-Front Mount Intercooler
-Blitz S-SBC with Duel Solenoid Controller
-Apexi S-AFC2
-Apexi Turbo Timer
-Mixture of Bilstein dampers and JIC Magic Coilovers
-17x9 RS Watanabe Split F8 Alloys (Super Rare)
-245/45/15 Falken 451 (have about 2000 miles on it)
-Greddy Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge (good oil pressure)
-Autometer Mechanical boost gauge (current running 14psi, about 0.95Bar)
-Other bits here and there….

Circ 380-400bhp I would guess, basically your normal stage1 GTR with a nice paint job and a tidy interior (no rip/tear). Recently serviced, change the oil and put in a set of NGK Grade 8 Iridium Spark Plug. Will come with 12 month MOT.

I have spent over £2000 for parts for the car and I have not even driven this car for 200 miles yet.

Looking for £8500 ono. Car located in Sittingbourne in Kent.

I will get some good pictures up next week. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Cheers,

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Image as promised

Here are some pictures of the car. It was a good day on the morning, then it just turn dark. So my deep purple car look black. I will try to get a good "Daylight" shot of the car the next time the sun decide to come out. Enjoy and thanks for looking. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Photos not showing :nervous:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can see it fine. I host it on Dedicated Server Pic Hosting before and it was fine.

If anyone else is having the same problem, please reply and let me know and I will need to search for a new host.

Cheers,

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Apologise, must be the limitations of the 'work PC' as now I am viewing at home I can see them.

Very nice.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SUN LIGHT!!!

Well, the Sun decide to come out today, so I think I got some better pics of the car. See, I told you it was purple! :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some Update:

Oil Pressure 4 Bar when cold, good sign of health. Video available on request.

Just some pics of the spoiler that is also avaliable on request. I actually think it looks good and match the car, but will need to be painted body color.
The paint shop said that the 1/2 litre of the paint provided will be more than enough for it. :)

Spec-B :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got the licence plate made and will get it MOT soon.

Someone must be interested in a nice clean purple GTR. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Beautiful car. I can't say I wouldn't grab it up if I could, but I can't :(.

I hope someone does though, because that's one skyline that by just reading the story along with it, has captured my heart. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump. :)

I will be going away for a few months in about 2 weeks. My friend will sell for me while I am not around. However, if someone are interested in buying soon, I am sure I can come to an agreement on the price ;) as it will save me alot of hassle not having to deal with the cars from oversea.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Going away for a few months?? Is that Irag, Afghan or Her majesty's pleasure:chuckle:
:p :p :p

No, actually I am going to South East Asia (China, Hong Kong) for a few month on Business. :D

If you know how fat I am, you know I won't make it in the army. :bawling:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the interests, the car is now sold!!!

I hope the new owner will enjoy this car MUCH MORE than me, as I have never really driven it.

Stay tuned for my NEW project coming soon. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts