GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, looking to get the bit of trim under the screen with all the heating/stereo controls wrapped or dipped in carbon... Any idea how to remove it?

Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi guys, looking to get the bit of trim under the screen with all the heating/stereo controls wrapped or dipped in carbon... Any idea how to remove it?

Thanks
There is a carbon look self adhesive trim on eBay to cover this at £17 and no removal issues if that helps.

Sorry not sure how to remove.

Satan.

·
Registered
785 Posts
There is a carbon look self adhesive trim on eBay to cover this at £17 and no removal issues if that helps.

Sorry not sure how to remove.

Satan.
I have just bought the full 3M set from the guy on ebay and can confirm it looks the nuts.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Have a look at RSW carbon on the forum, the HVAC panel in dry carbon is very high quality better than the Nissan piece in both fit and finish and much less money. Door switch panels are also very nice, much better than any others I've seen and really lift that part of the trim.
The DI-NOC panel is ok on the DVD cover as it still looks good, but discretely tucked out of the way. Not that easy to fit very accurately due to access, unless you take some of the dash apart.

Protegimus

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Protegimus,

Have you seen the parts I had done by jm carbon? I've not seen better quality from any other carbon company.

Mine had the carbon directly laminated on to them but they also do covers.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Protegimus,

Have you seen the parts I had done by jm carbon? I've not seen better quality from any other carbon company.

Mine had the carbon directly laminated on to them but they also do covers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts