GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed an Ecutek remote tune and I'm going to just send a log for Ben to check. But without having to disturb him with a silly question, how long should a log be? Never had to do one before so excuse the silliness of the question. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Aki, Check out the Cobb videos. I've been logging with your old Cobb.

A 3rd gear pull from around 2,000 RPM to the redline should do it. Whilst 4th gear is recommended, it's not exactly practical.

I used 3rd and I was happy with the results. :smokin:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Just installed an Ecutek remote tune and I'm going to just send a log for Ben to check. But without having to disturb him with a silly question, how long should a log be? Never had to do one before so excuse the silliness of the question. Thanks
no such thing as a silly question. i think i put in the email just a 30 sec warm idle log. give me call if you get suck, im online late

thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ben, sent you an email earlier today but got no reply?? Took it for a short run and everything seems fine. Did a clutch Learn on it as well. Seems a lot smoother to drive than on the COBB, quite impressed. I will get a log sent over to you for the morning. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts