GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a set of day time running lights was wondering where would be the best place to wire them to?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
SVM is a company that can supply DRL's / Severn Valley Motorsport is a company that can supply Daytime Running Lights

SVM = Severn Valley Motorsport
DRL = Daytime Running Lights

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Sam,

It's quite a chunk of money to be spending on after market lights. I suspect you might be a serial modder, in which ase I would suggest looking into doing an my11 front end conversion, which would get you the daytime running lights in the bumper.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sounds expensive though? Im just looking for a pair of led lights i can fit to my exsiting bumper...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iv ordered some after market ones because i cant afford oem lol ill let you all know how it goes guys

·
Registered
173 Posts
Can't wait to see these ebay specials........and how long they last for! Good luck Sam......I have a feeling you'll need it!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Definitely not being patronising Sam....interested to see what they are like. Definitely pessimistic though as I've seen others who've fitted cheaper ones and they've failed quite quickly....I hope you don't have the same experience that's all..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish i could afford the oem ones :( ill have to see how goes...
If there pants, there coming off lol

1 - 20 of 127 Posts