GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi for sale is my Daytona Blue Nissan GTR 35 which we have had for the last 20 months, Its been a pleasure to have driven and owned such a fantastic machine! Probably one of the cleanest available on the market.

The car has been maintained by NHPC & Litchfield Imports to the highest standard, the car was(36 month optimisation service) around 4 weeks ago (next service will only be £154, next service is due August 2015)

Car Spec:

My11 Daytona blue metallic

12k miles with full service history NHPC and Litchfield Imports

1 Former Keeper

Litchfield stage one with 102mm downpipes

Milltek Y Pipe

K&N panel filters

Dyno'd recently made 569.04bhp at the wheels which equates to 653.21bhp at the engine

Litchfields comprehensive warranty till mid march 2015 with European/UK roadside cover

Both complete headlights replaced under warranty from NHPC (so no steaming issues anymore)

Latest LC6 Motorsport gearbox software upgrade

Recent service (36 month) all oils(gearbox,front diff and rear diff) and four wheel alignment done and vehicle inspection (Upgrade Motul engine oil)

New MPSS's (All four) fitted 300 miles ago (Litchfields 305-275 combo)

Plenty of life left in all 4 disc's & Pads (never been cooked or tracked)

Mines style carbon fibre engine cover(£525)

Carbon fibre fender vents

Carbon wrapped front grill, center console and door mirrors

Carbon wrapped gear paddles

Laser pro laser jammer system front and rear (£800)

Rear view camera with grid lines

Upgrade parking sensors fitted

Car fully dynomatted & upgrade sound system

HDD system with dvd, sat nav, usb,

Additional upgrade Security system with proximity sensor(2 key fobs)

Tracker system (2 fobs)

2 GTR keys

GTR Mats (like brand new!)

Greddy style carbon Fibre bonnet struts fitted

upgrade oil , header and water caps fitted

Custom caliper colour upgrade - Ferrari Rosso Red (£800 by Valet Magic)

Custom wheel colour (Shadow Chrome 2, Looks amazing)

Xenon 5K interior led light upgrade

Laser projector Nissan emblem fitted in doors

Taxed for 8 months

Mot till mid March 2015

Full leather book pack

This car is totally immaculate condition inside out, my car does not see a drop of rain or bad weather, and is always garaged and only driven in dry weather and anyone is welcome to carry out any inspection.

You can contact Iain at Litchfields who can verify it's work and condition, completely Hpi clear with report (no finance ect), totally original paint work and never been tracked.

£54,995

07973 733441 / 07973 366616 - Available up to 9PM

[email protected]

·
Registered
326 Posts
Also to add it has the latest V4 ecutec software with Litchfields tc, boost launch, rolling launch, 4 maps, pops and bangs

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Okay, for those that need reminding, a for sale thread is not for people to post opinions on regarding price etc, it's to sell something. Don't like what you see? don't comment then, simple as.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stunning car but I've just spent 7 years with a blue evo 9 its time for a change, i do like the blue caps where are they from??
Thank you dude, got them at the japshow from ep racing and then I had to customise them to fit

1 - 20 of 70 Posts