GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've no abandoned my idea to do a DBA conversion due to time and logistics. As a result, the parts I've purchased for the conversion are up for sale.
All parts are genuine Nissan.
- 2012 DRL's
- Oil Cooler
- Oil Cooler Ducting
- Upper and Lower Mesh

This basically means you can go and get a 2012 DBA Bumper from Knight Racer and have a 2012 conversion done properly.

Asking £1000, firm. Will not split. Parts are available for collection from SRD.
If paying by PayPal, please cover the fees.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Can arrange postage.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Just a thought....would knight racer be interested in this and they could then sell it all in with a bumper as a complete kit?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Worth a punt :)

It's nice and easy for anyone who's looking for a quick DBA conversion. If they don't sell I'll most likely do it, but I just can't figure out when I'll do it now :/

·
Registered
747 Posts
How much would it normally cost to buy these parts (from a tuner/parts supplier not nissan!)? Been thinking of this for MY10.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much would it normally cost to buy these parts (from a tuner/parts supplier not nissan!)? Been thinking of this for MY10.
I'm not sure if they're available outside of Nissan

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm pretty sure the lights alone are around £900 from the stealers. Did this upgrade to my MY10, makes a world of difference

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Johnny's price is quite fair to be honest and I'm soooooo tempted.

I'd love the new carbon front end but it means a new carbon splitter too , decisions decisions.....

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you want it, Dylan, I'll arrange the postage to deep, dark Wales :D

·
Vendor
2,983 Posts
That's a good price.. the DRL's themselves are about £800+!

So you just need the bumper and lip and you're ready for the conversion...

We have MY12 bumpers in FRP and Full Hybrid Carbon..... ;)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All sold pending payment. Sorry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts