GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
it wasn't something I noticed about mine till a couple of weeks ago but the Nissan badge has been removed and the GTR badge put in it's place.

not sure if I want to move it back or not tbh...

reiss the lad who works for me said he'd seen you in nottingham yesterday and that your badge was in the wrong place lol

i have a drawer full of Nissan ones if anyone wants one !!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Took both badges off mine as soon as I bought the car. I find it so much easier to get it nice and clean now, as the badges retained dirt in all the little crevices that you can't easily polish. I always debadged my Subarus too, just prefer them to look 'clean'.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Took both badges off mine as soon as I bought the car. I find it so much easier to get it nice and clean now, as the badges retained dirt in all the little crevices that you can't easily polish. I always debadged my Subarus too, just prefer them to look 'clean'.
I can understand taking both off, if you want the clean look, but not just taking the Nissan one off. Clearly hiding the fact its a Nissan, which is a shame.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are you still here... :wavey:
Yes. You just answered me above. Duh! ;)

Can I ask why you dont feel it necessary to hide the BMW badge, but you do the Nissan one?

Its a Nissan GT-R, not a GT-R. Hiding the Nissan part inst fooling anyone.

You should be proud of its heritage :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Yes. You just answered me above. Duh! ;)

Can I ask why you dont feel it necessary to hide the BMW badge, but you do the Nissan one?

Its a Nissan GT-R, not a GT-R. Hiding the Nissan part inst fooling anyone.

You should be proud of its heritage :cool:
Can you not read...? I said my BMW badge was removed in Cardiff..! :confused:

And to quote what I previously said " I removed it as it LOOK's better in my and plenty of others on here's eyes.."

There's something very suspicious about your posts sunshine, :cool::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
As pointed out earlier, it is a personal preference. It also happens to look better with the Nissan badge taken off.

You prefer it with the Nissan badge on. Many don't. Get over it. Besides, the standard wheels still have Nissan badges on them anyway

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you not read...? I said my BMW badge was removed in Cardiff..! :confused:

And to quote what I previously said " I removed it as it LOOK's better in my and plenty of others on here's eyes.."

There's something very suspicious about your posts sunshine, :cool::popcorn:
Yes. I read it and understood it. You didnt remove the BMW badge. Someone else did. My question was why do YOU feel the need to remove the Nissan badge?

As far as the suspicions post, are you now going to suggest Im Flynn! I thought that was GODZIILLA :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Yes. I read it and understood it. You didnt remove the BMW badge. Someone else did. My question was why do YOU feel the need to remove the Nissan badge?

As far as the suspicions post, are you now going to suggest Im Flynn! I thought that was GODZIILLA :chuckle:
Let's forget the Nissan&BMW badges.....

Like the mods said "someone will slip up soon enough..!"

Have we just found our smoking gun..?????:cool::wavey:

·
Registered
438 Posts

What do you care what some one does with a badge? Why do YOU need to know, is it part of a school project? What car gets de-Badged the most? Answers on a postcard.

I'm voting VW, because I have the right to partyyyyy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Let's forget the Nissan&BMW badges.....

Like the mods said "someone will slip up soon enough..!"

Have we just found our smoking gun..?????:cool::wavey:
Wow. You lot are really obsessed by him!

What the hell did he do to warrant all this!!! Id love to know

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
This is funny. I get accused, and Im the one who's obsessed. LOL
If I wanted to make a accusation I would start a thread with it...

All I am saying is your very negative about posts. And it's like your chasing for a argument all the time ie having a sly dig at the mods, saying it looks wrong taking the Nissan badge off, not taking it off my BMW badge(not that it has anything to do with this thread) have you got parts you need to sell...?

If so start a thread about GT-R's and be positive,
you will soon hit the BIG FIVE O:wavey:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I removed mine because it aids in aerodynamics and saves weight which gives me a far better power to weight ratio than you mere mortals with badges :chuckle:

This now means that when cars on curcuit I can eat a mcvites digestive which I would have had to refuse before so it's a winner all round : )

21 - 40 of 61 Posts