GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
done search and cant find owt.
how do you de-limit an r32 gtr? is there a simple wire to cut? also how do you stop that anoying ding ding bloody ding when you go a certain speed?
any help appreciated.

p.s i dont need mph conevrsion as have fitted new speedo face just need delimit and silence! lol

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
but Dave your a fine law abiding citizen - surely you wouldn't want to hoof it beyond 70mph :p

have you not tried phoning scotty mate? failing that have a dig on skylinesaustralia.com it may be on there

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still havnt found out!
having a trip down to rb motorsports in january will see if he knows and will post up news.

·
Registered
510 Posts
You dont need an electrical converter on r32 gtr's - simple bolt into gear box - 5min job

We stock the converters - call on 07973869467 if you want one !

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
bring one with you and do mine on saturday if its possible:chuckle:

·
Registered
449 Posts
You dont need an electrical converter on r32 gtr's - simple bolt into gear box - 5min job

We stock the converters - call on 07973869467 if you want one !
He said he didn't want a convertor as he has a mph speedo, anyway fitting a converter will mess with the speed signal to the attessa ecu. Best way to delimit is to get the ECU chipped or fit a power FC.

:)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooooh my ecu has ksrom chip in but its been turned off, wonder if when its turned on it will be delimited? will have to try sometime hehe.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
So whats wrong with converting to mph to de-limit it anyway? Surley thats a good thing is it not?-two birds, one stone and all that!! Its not a challenging question, just want to know....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it confuses the hicas system as the speed signal that is sent to it is slower which, as far as i can understand it can sometimes kick in the rear wheel steering when you dont need or dont want it, not good when you dont exect it i would imagine.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ok thanks, that makes sense. Thats one less thing to do then! :flame:

Look forward to hearing about the cutting of the wire in the ecu to de-limit...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts