GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I've finally had an e mail from my HPC confirming my car is in build and looking good for a Dec delivery. :clap: Thank god coz the RS4 was sold in 3 hours on PH and i'm in a 1.4 Alfa Mito till the GTR arrives!

Has anyone had any accessories (rear light kit, parking sensors, y pipe etc) fitted by HPC Motorline in Kent?

Just trying to decide if im better waiting and going to Litchfields or somewhere else?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I reckon it'll get fitted sometime around the 21st of November.......

·
Registered
395 Posts
Whats the lighting kit like etc. i couldnt find that on the accessoriy list when i got mine, only front and rear park sensors, mats, n diff colour alloys etc.

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
He means the Zele/GTC kit which allows all 4 rear lights on with your headlamps, not the standard 2.

It's an aftermarket kit not dealer supplied...

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Just follow my perfect instructions as all kits fit in the same spot. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I can just see you two a couple of sherberts in giving it a try by torch light! No - you cant practice on my GTR first! :nervous:
He he...

I could fit those puppies after 7 sherbets and with my eyes closed!! :runaway:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fitted Bens light kit yesterday, all of 10 mins. Works great and looks the dogs. It's a must have now the nights are pulling in. The only problem is I have to keep stopping the car, getting out and having another look. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Personally I cannot see the point of the rear light kit, it's something that you never get to see yourself.........

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Fitted Bens light kit yesterday, all of 10 mins. Works great and looks the dogs. It's a must have now the nights are pulling in. The only problem is I have to keep stopping the car, getting out and having another look. :thumbsup:
i'm the same. when i come to open the gate to my house i walk the wrong way round my car just to look at rear end / listen to ex note :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts