GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi People,

First post - but i've been lurking for a while.

I'm considering ordering a GTR and am wondering if the dealers are open to providing a discount or any deal incentives?

What are peoples experiences? Is it a case of they are limited supply so the price you see is final?

Perhaps they may throw dealer extras in to sweeten the deal.

Any feedback welcome.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
If you´re happy you will get a set of floormats for free:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
I got the following:

£1300 off the RRP (VAT saving)
Free mats
tank of petrol
12 months road tax
supaguard (crap)
crash helmet
track day
open evening with smoked salmon canapes
taxi from the airport
1 hour test drive
keyring
tape measure
gtr history book
1200 mile optimisation service

What more do you want :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I got the following:

£1300 off the RRP (VAT saving)
Free mats
tank of petrol
12 months road tax
supaguard (crap)
crash helmet
track day
open evening with smoked salmon canapes
taxi from the airport
1 hour test drive
keyring
tape measure
gtr history book
1200 mile optimisation service

What more do you want :D
But you have ordered long time ago:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am sure there would have been a dealer or two sitting nervously on a cancelled order ... it's all about timing ..

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wonder if it's possible to pick up a cancelled order now at the old (pre Dec08) price of around £57k (or would it be at the post Dec08 price of £60k)? Although it might not be a spec 3 car, it would be worth the £3k saving (and would still be a '10 reg if delivered in March). Would also save on the new £950 showroom tax if delivered before April too. Probably unlikely that the dealers would still be prepared to sell at the old price though?

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm sure there are a few cancelled orders laying around and the HPC's wont want to hang on to them for long as the 2010 model is around the corner. They will already have kept the original deposit so will have money to play with. I reckon discounts are to be had!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I apprecaite this is very different but ive recently purchased a New Bike with NO Discount at all :bawling: I guess it depends on lots of variables brand image etc etc again in the Bike market Prices have risen considerably :confused: a couple of grand in some cases :confused:

CJ

·
Registered
57 Posts
Buy mine. Its a gun metal black with sat nav. 2k miles and not driven since Jan 5th. Imaculate car and looking for offers around 55k ONO. Thats a big discount off list. Rare spec too, check the websites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts