GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
yes i recognised it from the other pic you posted. Thought it would cheer you up a bit
Yeh thanks :) i am trying to stay positive, i know its in good hands with Middlehurst according to forum searches and first hand experience reviews :)

Did get some lovely pics up there, couldnt believe i caught it with the Sun out and a only a few clouds :)

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Yeh thanks :) i am trying to stay positive, i know its in good hands with Middlehurst according to forum searches and first hand experience reviews :)

Did get some lovely pics up there, couldnt believe i caught it with the Sun out and a only a few clouds :)
Good luck with getting it sorted mate, once the warranty runs out I would look into getting it warrantied with Litchfields, well worth the peace of mind.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car will be a better car once Middlehurts have repaired it. I am hoping to take Litchfields out friday when I go there for the bell housing

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
The car will be a better car once Middlehurts have repaired it. I am hoping to take Litchfields out friday when I go there for the bell housing
Yes im sure it will, also getting the service done (which was booked in anyway at Westover 31st oct) and couple other odd bits maybe, which will be discussed after problems have been diagnosed, so 2 birds one stone and all that :)

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
Get them to do the steering lock recall while it is there if it's not already been replaced.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts