GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amar and KK took the Beast from Santa Pod back to SVM last night and put him to sleep quitely and painlessly.:sadwavey::sadwavey:

Well it's not the beginning of the end but the end of the beginning.

Now the seed has been planted for Medusa to rise from the ashes and I'm sure that Amar and KK will keep you posted as this project develops as the end result will be a real Monster that will turn the competiton to stone. pure no frills POWER:clap:

PS: second grandson was born last night ....wonder if i can get them to call him Medusa.........Nah it's a girl's name.........but???:smokin:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Hi John,

Actually, having seen the insane world we live in at Santa Pod, I presume you decided what you needed was more power.

We all started from that little seed.................. and look where it took us! :nervous:

Its a fine line between genius and insanity, the question is, which is the 'right' side of the line to be on?

Probably the opposite side to what we are all stood on! ;)

DaveG

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Another SVM power build:thumbsup:....cant wait for progress updates! Any teasers on spec?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another SVM power build:thumbsup:....cant wait for progress updates! Any teasers on spec?
Steve,

My spec is low 9 second motor.I'm sure KK and Amar will fill in the detail. It will be a NO FRILLS POWER job :D. Dont even want my split spliter fixed i've got Duct Tape for that job and maybe a few wire ties to keep it tidy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi John,

Actually, having seen the insane world we live in at Santa Pod, I presume you decided what you needed was more power.

We all started from that little seed.................. and look where it took us! :nervous:

Its a fine line between genius and insanity, the question is, which is the 'right' side of the line to be on?

Probably the opposite side to what we are all stood on! ;)

DaveG
Dave,

I know what side i'm on:nervous: Insanity for sure

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Dave,

I know what side i'm on :nervous: Insanity for sure
There's now't wrong with insanity lad that a few close shaves with death won't cure. Washed down with a few glasses of a nice cabernet red.......

Welcome to the Club John. Its all spend from now on, you won't believe what will become a 'consumable' item. I'm convinced an 8 is well within possibilities for a tuned R35 given engine size and a serious diet. The paddle gearchange already gives you a fast flat shift.

Power isn't the problem, it's a transmission that stays together and a set up to get the power down is what you will need.

DaveG

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
a little info
not the norm 850R nor infact the norm 900R something a little different 4 john 4 sure!

he wants a low 9 sec gtr and he will get what he wants..:) :) :)

looking forward to give Medusa all the magical powers required !!

thinking out side the box on this one lol

kk

1 - 20 of 702 Posts