GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay enough talk and wot not. About time to take the bull by the horns blah blah blah...

Does the 22nd Dec work for the day time meet grasshopper?

Same as the last Crasshopper meet..Carvery, carpark etc...

...Ian

·
Registered
694 Posts
That'll do me !

Ian & Glen,

The 22nd of December is good for me too !

I will be there, same time, same place etc. etc..

Shaun. :D

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Grasshopper

me too
Gary

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Grasshopper

Yup , I'll be there..................

Besides I want to see what goodies Gary is going to have for us this time in his boot........:D

Regards

·
Registered
694 Posts
Alex,

Normally a few of us have a meet at Lakeside services to have a little run down to the Grasshopper when there is a meet on, I presume that you will coming past that way as you are in St Albans ? Let us know if you facy meeting us at the services & you can follow us down. (it's dead easy when you have been there a couple of time !!). :D

Shaun.

·
Registered
994 Posts
AAARRRGGGGHHHH GRASSHOPPER

YES.

Cheers,

Henry:smokin:

ps. I hope they`ve got enough food & a bigger plate for Guy this time:p Wroestar please sit on our table again so we can get the OAP discount:D :D ;) ;)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yes

I'll be there too ...

Saturday 22nd December .. 11:00 onwards :)

for directions, go to "News" on this site (www.gtr.co.uk) and the first entry has a link to the Grasshopper Inn site :)

Cheers

Which means this is seperated from the "piss up, maybe in London" which we'll take up in a seperate thread :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I can make it along on this day if you dont mind me turning up in my Pulsar.

It would be a good opportunity to look at a few of your cars and get a few buying tips of you.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I'll see if i can come along....can't promise anything though (i'll probably still be Xmas shopping !!!! :D ).

Cheers
Daz

1 - 20 of 179 Posts