GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I watched a couple of episodes of this show a few months ago, there are some crazy cars on it - e.g. a pick up pulling well over 1000bhp

Its all about beating the car above you in illegal drag runs to move up a 1-10 list!!!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Couple of points

1) "It's an import" Well no shit Sherlock you***8217;re in the USA and the car is made in Japan. P*sses me off no end when I was always asked about the 33 "is it a import" well hey, yeah, we live in England and the car is made in Japan. The same as any fcuking BMW, Porsche, Peugeot, Audi, Citroen, Fiat etc. etc . etc . etc.

2) Don***8217;t they have separate classes for front wheel, rear wheel and 4 wheel drive cars ?

3) Surly even the dum ass Yanks know that you cant light up the tyres on a car with all wheel drive car like you can with the others

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Couple of points

1) "It's an import" Well no shit Sherlock you***8217;re in the USA and the car is made in Japan. P*sses me off no end when I was always asked about the 33 "is it a import" well hey, yeah, we live in England and the car is made in Japan. The same as any fcuking BMW, Porsche, Peugeot, Audi, Citroen, Fiat etc. etc . etc . etc.

2) Don***8217;t they have separate classes for front wheel, rear wheel and 4 wheel drive cars ?

3) Surly even the dum ass Yanks know that you cant light up the tyres on a car with all wheel drive car like you can with the others

1) You must have a lot of stress in your life if that type of thing gets to you so much.

2) It doesn't look like a pro. event

3) Yes, yes they do.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
1) No, just fact !
2) Does that matter ?
3) Not sure they do :)

·
Registered
808 Posts
I would of thought it will get shown in USA first and then come over here in a few months

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, sorry looks like it won't be on UK TV's till early next year. Sorry for the confusion!

I watch them online on sites like watchseries though or stream them so will still take a peek.

·
Registered
875 Posts
tvtorrents.com Pretty much instant download and all the latest shows - If anyone wants an invite I have 3 left, pm me your email addy

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Just watched it, the whole show smells fake. GT-R race was uneventful not worth the download.
Did you expect anything less ? :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts