GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I'm sure I'm not alone in getting very excited about the prospect of a Christmas arrival! :clap: Has anyone with a December delivery slot been given a VIN/Chassis number yet?

I have Tracker and DVLA refusing to do anything till they have it!

Cheers

G

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mine is due at Motorline Nissan early Demember too.

Excited, yes.

Chassis number, no.

Affecting my work because I'm finding everything GT-R a lot more interesting, yes.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is due at Motorline Nissan early Demember too.

Excited, yes.

Chassis number, no.

Affecting my work because I'm finding everything GT-R a lot more interesting, yes.
Phil is away this week and all stops when he is not in! What colour did you go for? I seem to spend most of my day on this forum or anywhere else GTR focused to get my fix!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
thats a nice chrissie present to yourself - must let us know spec/colour:thumbsup:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a nice chrissie present to yourself - must let us know spec/colour:thumbsup:
Hi.

Having just seen the post from Crispy about his repair bill I am close to throwing in the towel! Makes the 911 a much more sensible prospect. God I never thought I'd end up saying that!

Mr Nissan need a good talking to....and fast!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Been told 2nd Dec 2009 showing on system for me...I know a ship docks in Newcastle on this day...Mill Hill say they will pull mine off as one of fitst cars....no chassis number given as yet.

Prashan

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mill Hill told me some of 2010 changes already on Dec 2009 cars but June 2010 will be when all changes are on....again, unfortunate we have no definitive view on this....I'm just excited to get the car having waited so long.

·
Registered
202 Posts
mine is mid-december i have been told, still no VIN/Chasis No.

is there any update on the dec car's being 2010 models fully or just various updates?

whatever it maybe i am not bothered,i just really want the car...waited to damn looooong.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just saw another release from nissan direct stating that the 2010 model version III is released in japan in december 7th 2009. It will be available here in march 2010 so anything your dealer states as 'new updates' are in fact referring to the version II not the version III as everything is released in japan first. I will be waiting for the version III or at least confirming in writing what i get before i hand any cash over. Not trying to be awkward but would like the most updated car to date and dont mind waiting that little bit longer.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just saw another release from nissan direct stating that the 2010 model version III is released in japan in december 7th 2009. It will be available here in march 2010 so anything your dealer states as 'new updates' are in fact referring to the version II not the version III as everything is released in japan first. I will be waiting for the version III or at least confirming in writing what i get before i hand any cash over. Not trying to be awkward but would like the most updated car to date and dont mind waiting that little bit longer.
what's version III? i thought the 2010 car's
were version II?

post the link where u saw this if you still
have access to it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm not worried. I just want the car now. Think of it like a mobile phone. Whatever you buy, whenever you buy it, the new superior model will be out within a very short space of time.

There is never a good time to buy in that sense. In reality, there will be very little difference between the cars. If I was offered one or the other, of course I would take the MY10, but not at the price of waiting 4 more months.

Other cars get updated all the time and nothing gets released so no one cares.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just tried finding for the link i was looking at yesterday which mentioned the version III model but cant find it now, typical. Did find the one below however straight from nissan global. Surely based on current euro cars being version II the next one will be verson III released on december 7th in japan and next march-ish here?

NISSAN | Nissan Releases New-Spec Nissan GT-R

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dec Delivery!

23rd Nov and still not a peep from my HPC. How long shall I give it?! :nervous:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts