1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hi Deef,

Great to meet you. 4 hour queue at LHR on the way out but mega-problems on the way back as they cancelled our flight :(
Hey ho, still a great fun weekend :)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Looks awesome Niall :cool:

I agree with the spacers comments. Racing Hart CRs are IMHO the absolute business but do need to be pulled out a little bit on yours and it will just look awesome mate :smokin:

·
Registered
303 Posts
very nice

im not a fan of the fast and furious style bonnet+ the wheels are abit tacky and they need spacers, why not put a set of te37's or if it wer mine id put the standard wheels back on!!

lovly car all the same apart from those two things

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Why is everyone making suggestions? Was the thread titled 'Please critique my car and tell me what you think?'
The ATF engine looks great in there. Nuff said. :)

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
there's nowt wrong with a bit of constructive criticism :) I thought the whole point of posting up pics of your car on a BB was so people could give you some feedback on it.

Anyways, the car looks great, but it does need some spacers putting on the wheels - IMHO they look a little lost of the GTR's massive flared arches :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Shakey Finch said:
very nice, just needs wheel spacers or nicer wheels. IMO.
Demon Dave said:
there's nowt wrong with a bit of constructive criticism :) I thought the whole point of posting up pics of your car on a BB was so people could give you some feedback on it.

Anyways, the car looks great, but it does need some spacers putting on the wheels - IMHO they look a little lost of the GTR's massive flared arches :)

DITTO...1:)

And besides... we are all friend on a board like this... and we want him to look great for the whole Skyline world..... if we don;t tell him who will....? Its likely some idiot with an eye for cars will and make him feel "lesser".... in telling him

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I quite like the bonnet and deffo the wheels, But ya I hear yas about the spacers !! Car has been lowered I guess I just have to bring wheels out a bit now. Cheers for comments.

@ Rippmods Your dead right m8

Also hope to be fitting HKS 25 10 turbos, If and thats if I get them at the right price !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts