GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys 1st and foremost Happy Holidays!!
Just want ask if any of you knows what this deep gunmetal paint is... Is this Nissan OEM? I hope it is. A paint code will much be appreciated. ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
BCNR33
AN0 - Super Clear Red
BN6 - Deep Marine Blue
KH3 - Black
KL0 - Spark Silver
KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl probably this one
LP2 - Midnight Purple
QM1 - White
BT2 - Champion Blue
KP4 - Sonic Silver
AR1 - Super Clear Red II

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks KaXXen, but unfortunately I saw that Dark Grey Pearl it's actually bluish not like this... Others call it storm cloud for its bluish shade. This one is different.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
The original paint code is on the chassis plate - at least that will tell you what colour it was out the factory
If it is an original 33 colour it must be the KN6 pearl as its certainly not any of the others listed.
Its not 32 gun metal which is darker.(more black)
The nissan pearls can look completely different in different lighting. I have a 32GTR in BL0 . This is supposed to be pearl blue grey but it can look lilac or close to gunmetal grey depending on the sun.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The original paint code is on the chassis plate - at least that will tell you what colour it was out the factory
If it is an original 33 colour it must be the KN6 pearl as its certainly not any of the others listed.
Its not 32 gun metal which is darker.(more black)
The nissan pearls can look completely different in different lighting. I have a 32GTR in BL0 . This is supposed to be pearl blue grey but it can look lilac or close to gunmetal grey depending on the sun.
Well, unfortunately I can't get the paint code of this particular R33 bec. I just got the pic. from the perfect exposure site. :( Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
530 Posts
that colour looks awesome!!! and the car is puzzling me - it has the same front bumper as mine did which i believed only existed on the middlehurst UK editions? It appears the same apart from the indicator units have been removed.

It could well be the dark grey pearl as pearls (as stated prior) can change radically in varying lights. (Especially the US where they get a more intense light from the sun).

Go to a body shop and ask if they will paint you a swatch card for around £10.

Must admit that colour looks awesome on the R33.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts