GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 96' R33 GTR.

Does anyone know what speed pulse to set the Concept to in order to correctly get a speed reading?

The set up parameters can be either 2-4-8-16 or free.

Also, if the incorrect pulse was chosen, would you get any speed reading, or none at all?

My speed is not working at all and I would like to get the correct pulse setting then start to check my wiring.

I might be wrong (someone chime in here) but I think that, since I hooked up the speed wire to number 53, but my speed limit remover comes before that connection site, that it may be contributing to my problem.

Does anyone know if this would freak out the signal. Should I move down the harness to before the speed limit remover?

Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your help.

David.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow I can't believe no one knows what to set this to. :wavey:

I thought there were members who sold these units on the forum. :confused:

I guess I will just have to fiddle with it and hopefully find out the right answer. :bawling:

If anyone does find out can you please let me know???

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
IIRC it was either 2 or 4 on my car.
I do remember for sure though that, even if the setting was incorrect, you do get a display - it just happens to be wrong.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bean, I appreciate it. I kinda figured that I should at least get some type of speed reading.

I moved the connection point to be before the speed de-limiter. Hopefully this was the reason that I wasn't getting any speed information.

Thanks again.

D.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, found out that you use the number 2 pulse setting, and that if you have a speed de-limiter, you need to attach the solderless connector before that device.

Thanks again Bean for your help, I appreciate it.

D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts