GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
Can someone who hase a Defi boost gauge with a controller II, tell me the order of the boost sensors wiring colours?

I have lost the small white connector and have the White, Red, and black coloured wires coming out of the boost sensor to plug into the controller.

Can someone take a photo, or let me know which way round they go!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone must have Defi gauges in their car......Even if you dont have the boost gauge can you have a look at the back of the controller and tell me what way the red,white and black sensor wires go.....PLEASE!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
if you can wait til next week i'll sort you a pic out of mine buddy.
Hope you're good all.
;)
bob

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you can wait til next week i'll sort you a pic out of mine buddy.
Hope you're good all.
;)
bob
Sweet, Cheers Bob....Just as soon as you can:runaway::bowdown1:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mate i found this pic on ebay if you save it then blow it up you can see the colours are from right to left.... black -white middle -red looks like far left

if you have the lead with the colours you will be able to deduce which is which
hope this helps you ..
DEFI Turbo Boost Sensor on eBay (end time 29-Jan-10 12:36:01 GMT)
Cheers mate!

Can anyone confirm that we have this right....just hate to plug this in and fry something!:flame::flame:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hey Chris sorry it took so long only got to my folks right now, (Where my car is) as the snows prety dire in the midlands!
Here's a pic hope it helps you out. My gauge is plugged into the link controller not the one that comes with the Boost Gauge but it will be the same i guess!
Cheers fella
;)
bob

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MINT! Thanks guys.....Just wanted to make sure before I pluged it in and blew it up!

Cheers!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts