GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who know's where to get the best deal for a set of defi B/F gauge set-up. Is a group buy/deal feasable? how many people required in that group, to get a good discount? Come on Trader's, there's good business to be had here.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Who know's where to get the best deal for a set of defi B/F gauge set-up. Is a group buy/deal feasable? how many people required in that group, to get a good discount? Come on Trader's, there's good business to be had here.
Im in for a group buy pupsi :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
defi or a'pexi

hello guys
iam glad i found this thread.....just about to buy a trio of gauges for my minty...dash mounted not a pillar.
Now ....i was all set to go defi link until i read about the a'pexi EL-11 gauges which also come with a seperate control unit......
seeing as i have an A'pexi fc commander i thought i would keep them all the same......dont know if they ligth up at night though......anybody have them and could recommend them....:popcorn:

thanks

popeye

·
Registered
164 Posts
just priced 7 bf defi gauges on Nengun..

with controller II and display unit.....£725..

boost
oil pressure
oil temp
water temp
fuel pressure
exhaust temp
intake temp

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O.K, who wants the Defi gauges? if theres enough people up for it, I'll do my best. Lets make a list, every one that wants these gauges, put their names down along with what they want. I'll start it off. Defi B/F, unless colour is stated, will assume it'll be for the white face/light. Will this be O.K with the powers that be?? [M.O.D.s]

Pupsi, 1xwater temp, 1x oil temp, 1x oil press, 1x turbo boost, 2x egts, 1xc/u

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Wouldn't you be better trying to organise a group buy on a digital dash that would display all those readings and have alarms, defi/stack etc?

Gauges everywhere just looks terrible IMO and who can monitor those 7+ gauges at once plus the dash when driving a little spirited... :eek:

Just a thought :nervous:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
The defi controller II, The defi Display (Brilliant thing) and EGT gauge is all I need. The defi display covers everything and records things so I can look at i.e oil pressure after I have finished a 1/4mile. NOT during lol

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
we (newera) can offer defis , depends on the interest for a GB :)

defis are really nice used them in most of the cars ive owned cant get better imo

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wouldn't you be better trying to organise a group buy on a digital dash that would display all those readings and have alarms, defi/stack etc?

Gauges everywhere just looks terrible IMO and who can monitor those 7+ gauges at once plus the dash when driving a little spirited... :eek:

Just a thought :nervous:
I was thinking about the Defi Sports Dash, about 1000pounds, but people, I assume want the gauges because of the less expense, can't afford the lump sum for the Sorts Dash?? but can gradually accumulate the gauges.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts