GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive recently had defi boost, oil pressure and heads up display fitted in my car.
after f$$king about for ages and changing the speed on the heads up display (it was reading 20% to slow) i have finally managed to set it up perfectly and it now reads the same speed as the apexi fc commander and dash speedo.
however i think that it is pi$$ poor that the heads up display will only read up to 93mph...... as far as i was aware defi were ment to be one of the top gauge makers?????????????
surely there must be a way of sorting this out???:mad:
can it be altered to show a faster speed????????

i just wanna see 200mph as any normal bloke would do.....
please somebody help a man in need:squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mine went all the way to 164MPH (on a private test track of course :chuckle: ) until i backed off because the bonnet was looking like a duck on takeoff.
Not sure why yours won't get into triple figures? Maybe you should put your foot down and stop driving like a wuss :chuckle: :flame:

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
up to 93mph?? There's gotta be something wrong with the sender or something - if Defi really designed the thing to be unusable past that speed, they oughta be shot :p

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think Defi is totally over rated and over priced.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine went all the way to 164MPH (on a private test track of course :chuckle: ) until i backed off because the bonnet was looking like a duck on takeoff.
Not sure why yours won't get into triple figures? Maybe you should put your foot down and stop driving like a wuss :chuckle: :flame:
lol:chuckle: :chuckle:
well its good to know that it must just be a set up problem... ill have to try and work out how to sort it out.
problem is the manual as per usual is in jap.....
im gonna have to get me an internet bride i think and have her shipped over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts