GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Defi VSD Concept heads-up display HUD, RAYBRIG LED fogs, OEM coilpack & ITB gaskets

Items are in Florida, USA. Prices are USD and Worldwide shipping based on your location.

Defi VSD Concept - HEADS UP Display

NEW IN BOX - MEGA RARE. Displays Speed & RPM without needing Control Unit but add control unit / gauges can display: Boost, EGT, Oil Pressure, Temps and much more data on a heads up display!!! Bring your GTR into the modern age, cost around $400USD but never installed it.

Amazing piece of JDM technology VSD Concept Function & Wiring& Display | Defi - Exciting products by NS Japan

Asking $289USD + shipping

Raybrig Super Brite White LED Fog Lights:

NEW IN BOX - MADE IN JAPAN quality, not Chinese junk... you want junk from China go to eBay. Excellent addition to front bumper intakes for stealth install. Mega bright used on Raybrig NSX JGTC race cars in Japan. Bought at Super AutoBACS Japan and you will not find these easily.

Asking: $69 USD + shipping

OEM Nissan coilpacks for RB26DETT.

Was working and made 480whp on from my 1989 BNR32 RB26 without breaking-up.

Asking: $30 USD + shipping (Only one coilpack left!)

Nissan OEM RB26DETT intake throttle body gaskets NEW

Asking: $40 USD + shipping

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,209 Posts
Just read that to make the most of it a control unit is needed. Are these still available? Pointless having just speed and revs.
I've got a Defi Control unit in my box of spares I think. If it helps with using this unit you're more than welcome to it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'll try to answer all the questions.

According to the URL link it can display Speed and RPM for cars that have electronic signals tapped into from ECU. It can be used with more DEFI meters to display:

-Oil Pressure
-Fuel Pressure
-OIL TEMP
-Water Temp
-EGT
- (Doesn't display boost, sorry)

I used to have Control Unit II and all BF gauges all that too but sold it just wanted to keep the HUD for speed and RPM displayed really, I had gauges for the rest.

Please do your reseach and find out if it works for your application.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To clarify, the VSD is new, complete and includes the Defi-Link VSD control unit (pictured) which has inputs for Speed and RPM. If you want more data, you obviously need the Defi gauges, sensors and Control unit installed to relay more data to the VSD HUD.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
If I had the monies spare right now would be on it like a rash.
I don't have time to look at the gauges if I'm going for it ha.
I like the peak function etc also.

Free bump

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Defi VSD Concept HUD is SOLD!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fog dimensions are 110.2mm wide x 26.7mm height x 44.8mm depth

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RayBrig LED Fogs are also SOLD!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.