GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,040 Posts
Ha ha. I had the same thing with my first 33 GT-R. Miguel had sent me loads of great pics and I had waited about six months for him to find just the right car. It sat at Motormall for a week before I could get down there. It's worth the wait though. It was beautifully detailed, and the drive home was awesome.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
hehehe....yeah I've been there as well mate, it'll be worth the wait I'm sure :)

I'm going down there on Wednesday actually, have to let me know what one it is.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
hehehe....no probs mate.

shouldnt have really taken them for you, spoilt the suprise somewhat !

I had a quick look around her, certainly looked like a nice, clean example.....ENJOY and please be careful in the wet :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehehe....no probs mate.

shouldnt have really taken them for you, spoilt the suprise somewhat !

I had a quick look around her, certainly looked like a nice, clean example.....ENJOY and please be careful in the wet :)
Mate, I have been staring at the same photos for 12 weeks, I needed these to get me through lol

Thanks again :)

- Kevin.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi mate.
I to know the feeling of waiting for your car, as i am the fella that has bought the midnight purple gtr that Miguel had for sale and is due in soon, but i think it makes it all the more exciting.It will make a great Christmas present!

·
Registered
32 Posts
What a clean looking car. Love the Volks :) the wing is sweet too.

haha Im waiting for my car to arrive aswell. 1990 GTR32. Coming in about a month like middle of december (the earliest) and its killing me to wait for it.

Ren

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.